"As far as I know the alpha is still alive. Until he dies you're nothing more but an alpha's bitch."

My words caused him to snap. In a blink of an eye he shifted into his large wolf and charge towards me. The impact threw me on the ground and his wolf stood above me baring his fangs. His claws tore through my shirt and into my skin. I hissed at the pain, but did nothing more after that. Andrew bent his head close to mine and growled even louder than before. "Respect me!" He snapped through mind link. A smirk formed on my face and I gave out a small chuckle. "Screw you, man." My words only caused him to growl even louder. His claws dug deeper into my shoulders causing me to yelp in pain.

"Kill me!" I snapped fighting through the pain. "Kill me and watch your plan fail when Dylan finds out you killed his brother. Keep fooling yourself into thinking that he's not going to be stronger on a full moon because he's weak now."

I don't know where I was going with this at all. I was either going to get through to him or I'm going to get myself killed. At this point I'm itching closer towards death than anything thing else. My wolf begged for us to fight back, but I pushed the thought away. I can't change now and waste my energy. I'll be stronger at the right time, so it makes no sense to fight him now. I stared up at him with glared eyes as he looked back at me. He did nothing more after that. With one last growl, he removed himself away from me, and began to run towards the thick trees. The air went quiet as I laid there staring up at the darkened skies above me. I feel like a chicken with its head cut off. I'm running around in circles and using words to buy time. Once the moon is right, they will go on their attack and I had no plan. It's true that Andrew can't kill Dylan on his own, but he does have a pack. He's has a good amount of wolves that can weaken Dylan then he can go in for the kill. If only I had more people on my side. I tried to mind link my friends, but no one answered. I'm not sure if Alyson was even alive. She was fighting for her life the last time I heard anything about her. I have no idea were the twins were. The last time I've seen them was at the pack house when I was going to drop off Stella...

Stella...

If only she was here with me. Maybe I would know what to do if she was by my side. But being by my side meant that she would be in danger and I wouldn't forgive myself if something happened to her. But still... I growled forcing myself off the ground and onto my feet. The scars on my shoulders protested by the sudden action but I chose to ignore it. With shaking feet, I turned around and stumbled towards the pack house. The building was empty seeing as though everyone was out changing, so it wasn't hard to sneak into the basement. I groan in pain as I took painful steps down the wooden stairs that was there. The room was dim and gloomy as usual, and I found my brother in the same spot he was before. With his head hanged, his pale body just kneeled there stiff. Taking a deep breath, I stood in front of him before hitting him on top of his head. At first he didn't move, but after a while his head raised slightly to look into my eyes. His emotionless black eyes glared into me for a moment before they downcast to the ground once more. The air was thick between us, so I cleared my throat and took a deep breath. "They plan on killing you tonight." I muttered looking away from him towards the open window. I heard Dylan give a light chuckle before replying,

"I figured that out the first night here. I questioned why they didn't kill me on the spot."

"You're not worried at all." He gave a chuckle once again.

"Why would I be worried, Noah?" His face raised once again. I felt his gaze on my face forcing me to look back at him. His brows pulled together as his eyes squinted. "I'm the alpha, after all."

"So you got a plan, Alpha." He chuckled again as he shook his head. His chained hands went to run through his dirty hair.

"That was the first time you ever called me alpha. Has Noah grown a heart for me?" I rolled my eyes.