Introduction

Welcome to my first book! In this part, I'll introduce my OC in this story. Their group is called "12 Warrior Stars". They are part of Headquarter Tempur-A agents, most likely they are the senior members there amongst the other members who are recently joined there. Their name is related to Japanese names, also their power is related to elemental powers, other powers, etc.

Agent names are been used when they are on a mission because their real name can't be leaked/exposed in front enemy for their safety. So here's the list name of 12 Warrior Stars members :

1. Asuka 

Agent Name: Scarlet

Appearance: she has a pair of crimson red eyes, crimson red with half-up long curly hair. She likes to wear short sleeve red t-shirt combined with a black and crimson red bomber jacket, crimson red fingerless gloves, black jogger pants, and crimson red sneakers.

Power: Dark, Lightning, Wind, Earth, Fire, Water

Asuka is the leader of the 12 Warrior Stars group. She's also the first owner of Dark Elemental Power, not many people know about her true identity, except her member group knows her true identity because she keeps it for other people's safety. She can combine her elemental power to create a powerful attack without doing splitting, also have the healing ability to cure injured people, and can do telepathy ability to communicate with her member group.

2. Hotaru 

Agent Name: Violet

Appearance: has a pair of light purple eyes, purple hair with shoulder-length hair. She likes to wear a black tank top combined with a half-zipped purple jacket, black skort ( a combination from short pants and a skirt ), and purple boots.

Power: Sound, Lightning, Fire

Hotaru is a 12 Warrior Stars group and Asuka's confidant member. She also has telepathy ability for communication. She can create, shape, and manipulate sound, a periodic disturbance of a medium ( air, ground, water, etc ) that radiates outward linearly in the form of a pressure wave. 

3. Mako 

Agent Name: Emerald

Appearance: has a pair of dark blue eyes, braided light brown hair. She likes to wear a white cropped top combined with a blue blazer jacket, jogger black pants, and dark blue sneakers.

Power: Lightning, Fire, Water

Mako is also a member of the 12 Warrior Stars group. She can do martial arts, such as taekwondo and Aiki Jujitsu, also have a telepathy ability for communication. She's currently been assigned to become part of Boboiboy's team for helping Boboiboy.

4. Sakura 

Agent Name: Lotus

Appearance: has a pair of brown eyes, half up messy bun of pink hair. She likes to wear a short sleeve black t-shirt combined with a pink hoodie, grey jogger pants, and dark pink ankle boots.

Power: Water, Earth

Sakura is also a member of the 12 Warrior Stars group. Her Water power also can manipulate Ice power too. She also has the healing ability to cure injured people and has telepathy ability for communication.

5. Sachiko 

Agent Name: Amethyst

Appearance: has a pair of grey eyes, long curled grey hair. She likes to wear a grey cropped top combined with a black parka jacket, a mini black skirt combined with black legging, and grey sporty sneakers.