"My cutie~ ",he chuckled but sighed longingly as a sudden thought came across his mind.

"I wish you would become 'my cutie' for real. Will you give me a chance, koo?",he sighed sadly before walking towards the cafe that the bunny just hopped in.

"You like Americano, Kimmie?", As soon as he saw taehyung approaching him, jungkook asked in the most casual way he could, as if he didn't dash away just a while ago.

"Yeah", taehyung just decided to act along as he could clearly see what the other was trying to do.

"Alright then! I've already ordered your drink. Go find a seat. I'll join you soon", taehyung was literally dumbfounded.

"You already ordered my drink? But you just asked me-

"Kimmie~", taehyung chuckled at the whining younger and walked away to find a seat, leaving the most surprised and blushing jungkook behind who stood there near the counter with a stunned face.

"I will never get used to his boxy grin",he thought but got startled when he heard a whistle beside him.

"Hey cutie~ I might advise you to close your mouth before a fly enters but meh~ Anyways, your drinks are ready. Go to your boyfriend. He must be waiting for you. We'll call you when the food is ready",with that said, the counter boy just passed the drinks to jungkook before walking away, not really minding to hear any reply from the other while jungkook just stood there dumbfoundedly.

"We're not boyfriends",he mumbled particularly to no one and hurried away with blushing cheeks.

Meanwhile with taehyung~

"Hey look at that sexy dude near the counter, jae", taehyung heard someone talking behind his seat and instantly felt rage.

Jungkook was the only person standing near the counter at the moment so there's no way for misunderstandings or overreactions. He fisted his fingers tightly, breathing heavily as he tried his best to control himself from attacking those trashes.

"How dare he!?",he grumbled as he slightly turned around to see the bastard but felt his blood boil when he found that the whole group of 4 was eyefucking his koo without any shame.

"His ass! Look at his ass! I might even offer my face as his seat for my whole life, dude", taehyung instantly saw red when he heard the comment but cleared his throat when he saw jungkook approaching him with two drinks in his hands.

"Let's find another seat, koo",he simply said and stood up, not wanting to punch anyone early in the morning and create a scene.

"Huh? What happened, Kimmie?", jungkook asked as he looked at the other questioningly who seemed to be angry?

"There's no vacant seat at the moment, Kimmie. This cafe is quite famous for its breakfast. We'll leave in a few minutes anyways. We just ordered takeaway. So let's just sit here until our order is ready and leave, yeah?",he gently said as he made the other sit on his chair while he himself sat across from him.