My eyes narrow into slits as I glare at him, clutching my hands somewhat harder around the cup. "Whatever," I grumble as he chuckles.

His head lowers to my neck as he presses a delicate kiss to my mark, making me shiver. He glances up at me and smiles before walking across the kitchen and sitting down with Mace, Alfie and Hope.

"Damnnn..." Nella says after a few moments. "What the hell happened to sassy Cleo?"

I take one glance over at Kassian who was grinning away at something silly Mace had said.

My lungs exhale a tragic sigh. "She fell in love. That's what happened."

Nella laughs to herself whilst she leans down to take Arlo's hand and place a star shape block in it. "Well nice mark regardless," she smiles up at me. "It's beautiful for our Luna."

Our Luna. Fuck, I loved that more than I thought I would.

"Thanks," I grin as I raise my finger to trace the tender mark.

"So, are you prepared for the party tomorrow?" Nella claps her hands together which causes Arlo to copy her. She grabs his hands and continues to help him clap. "Isn't that right, Arlo? We're throwing a big party for our Alpha and Luna. Yes we are." Her baby voice echoed through the kitchen as Arlo began to giggle.

I take another sip of my coffee and nod. "Yeah, more or less."

"Well luckily I have Amazon Prime because most of the decorations and bits and pieces are going to be turning up today," she says as she rolls up her sleeves and places her hands onto her thighs.

"Thank you for organising this," I tell her sincerely. "I'm really grateful for you getting us together to celebrate."

She brushes it off like it's nothing. "Of course, we have to have a party, we have to celebrate you, Kassian and our new leader. Remember you'll need to make a little speech because people are definitely going to want to hear from you."

My head nods at her words. "Yeah sure, I'll start thinking of something to say. Or wing it, guess we'll see."

"Most definitely wing it," she says instantly. "More heartfelt and honest when it's on the spot."

I inhale deeply and nod again. "Okay fine." I say before downing the last bit of my coffee.

"I am so excited," her lips stretch out into a bright grin. "I'm so excited to make you Luna officially."

"This isn't like a coronation is it?" I raise an eyebrow at her.

"Not entirely but similar, it's our version of a coronation except you guys aren't kings or queens but we could pretend," her shoulders raise up to her ears at her own suggestion.

A laugh passes my lips as I shake my head. "Keeping our own version is perfectly fine for me." I place the cup down on the side and lean on the edge of the counter.

"Good thing you guys already did the good deed," Nella's eyes widen before she continues to smile. "Will be super, super official tomorrow. We were expecting you guys to do it after the party."

I shrug. "I couldn't handle it anymore," I admit. "I think Kassian is glad I bought that underwear set."

Nella's eyes instantly light up. "Oh my God, it worked then?"

"Like a dream," I hum feeling pretty pleased with myself.

"Knew it," she nods confidently. "I'm so pleased for you. Least now you've got a bunch of sexy lingerie to whip out when you want to get a little frisky."

"Sure do," I smirk to myself.

Nella and Hope help me get ready the next evening. I couldn't remember the last time I wore a dress. A fancy dress at that, never have I felt more beautiful than I did right now. Especially since I had two personal stylists to help me out.