❄️A Dangerous Mission! Journey To The Land Of Waves!❄️

Start from the beginning

"Hahaha alright! Let's go!" Naruto cheered with excitement laced in his tone, eyes shining bright as he spoke.

"What are you getting all excited about?" Sakura questioned him curiously.

"The is the first time I've ever left the village! It so excited!" Naruto spoke happily causing the (H/C) haired female to smile at his words.

All while (Y/N) was staring at her blonde friend a certain raven haired male was glancing at the female taking in how she smiled around Naruto. He wounded when the day wound come where she would smile at him once again like that.

"Am I really supposed to trust my life with this runt? He's a joke!" Tazuna complained as he insulted Naruto.

Hearing his words seemed to anger the blonde. "Never insult a ninja it's a big mistake, I'm one of the greatest ninja ever! Someday I'll become Hokage and you'll look up to me, believe it!"

"A Hokage is powerful and wise. You're puny and brainless. The day you become Hokage will be the day I sprout wings and fly." Tazuna said.

"Shut up, I'm willing to do anything it takes to become Hokage. No matter what, and when I do, everyone will have to admit that I'm the top ninja, that includes you!" The blonde yelled angrily at Tazuna.

"Is that so? Well you can become Hokage 10 times over and you'll still be a nobody to me." Tazuna insulted as he continued to walk. Still angry Naruto was about to charge at him ready attack until Kakashi held him back by the collar of his shirt.

                     ❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

"Mr. Tazuna?" Sakura suddenly spoke.

"What is it?" Tazuna questioned the pinkette.

"Your country is in the Land of Wave, right?" Sakura asked.

"Yea, what about it?" Tazuna replied.

"Sensei, there any ninja in that country too, right?" Sakura asked as she looked up at the silver haired male.

"No, there are no ninja in the Land of Waves. But in other countries there are hidden villages. Each with there own customs where ninjas reside." Kakashi answered.

As the journey continued, Kakashi explained more in depth about different hidden villages and different ninjas status while everyone was silently listening.

"This is a C-rank mission and here there are no ninja battles therefore you guys can simply relax" Kakashi explained as he placed a hand on Sakura's head for reassurance.

"And don't worry, we won't be running into any foreign enemy ninja or anything."

With that said, Tazuna's expression suddenly changed when the conversation of 'enemy ninja' was brought up by Kakashi and Sakura.

Team 7 all continued to walk down the path the would lead to the Land of Waves, that was until (Y/N) noticed a small puddle of water causing her to trail behind slowly. Kakashi noticing the look on his daughter figures simply gave her a nod as if telling her he already knows.

You all walked a bit further when suddenly the sound of a bunch of chains was heard. Before you all knew it the chains wrapped around Kakashi's figure slicing him into pieces causing Naruto, Sakura, and Tazuna to gasp in fear.

"KAKASHI SENSEI!!" Naruto called out with a panic tone.

The enemy ninja soon appeared behind Naruto ready to attack him. He chuckles seeing as the blonde suddenly froze up. "Now it's your turn!"

"Naruto please, I need you to snap out of it and move it!" (Y/N) calls out to her blonde friend not before she gives a swift kick to the enemy, the female now standing in front of the blonde protectively.

As (Y/N) stood in front of the male, Sasuke jumped up as he threw shurikens at the incomings chains. The Uchiha made sure to secure the chain with a kunai as they connected to a tree. Once done the raven haired male jump of both the enemy's as he then slammed his foot against their faces.

Sakura stood defensively in front of Tazuna, kunai in hand ready to protect him in case for any incoming attack from the enemy. Soon enough one ran towards Sakura and Tazuna's direction alerting both you and the Sasuke, but before either of you could come to Sakura's aid the familiar silver haired jonin appeared putting the enemy into a headlock.

"Naruto, sorry I didn't help you right away. I didn't mean for you to get hurt. I didn't think you would freeze up like that." Kakashi apologize the the blonde as the jonin soon walked up towards the group.

"Good job (Y/N), Sakura. Very smooth. You too Sasuke." Kakashi praised the three Genin as (Y/N) nodded giving the older male a small smile.

Noticing Naruto's hand Kakashi soon spoke up to the blonde. "Naruto, don't move. These ninja have poison in their claws. We need to take it out quickly, if you keep moving around it'll spread the poison." He warned.

"By the way Mr. Tazuna....." Kakashi slowly spoke.

"We need to talk." He said.

                         ❄️❄️❄️❄️

"These guys are Chunin from the Village Hidden in the Mist. They specialize in relentless attacks and they will keep fighting no matter what the sacrifice is." Kakashi spoke to the four Genin.

"How did you know about our ambush?" One of the tied up enemy shinobi asked.

"Well to be fair (Y/N) noticed it first. Though a puddle when it hasn't rained in weeks? It's rather obvious.." He said.

"If that's the case then why did you leave it to the Genin to do all the fighting?" Tazuna asked.

"I could've, but then I wouldn't learn anything." He answered as he turned to look at Tazuna.

"....What are you getting at exactly?" Tazuna questioned him.

"Well, I wanted to know if the were after us, ninja fighting ninja, or perhaps you, the master bridge builder. When you put in your request, you asked for standard protection from thieves and highway men. You never mention that there were ninja looking for you. If we knew this, this would be a B-rank mission or higher. Our task was to simply get you to your destination and protect you while you finish building your bridge. If we'd known we'd be facing attacks from enemy ninja, we would have been charged differently and this would have been for a B mission instead." Kakashi said as Tazuna looked at Kakashi feeling a bit ashamed.

"This mission is too advanced for our level of training, we're only Genin. I think we should go back and get Naruto's would healed as soon as possible. Back to the village we can take him to the doctor." Sakura said a bit worried.

"Naruto's hand could become a problem." Kakashi gave a small nod agreeing with Sakura.

And before the group knew it Naruto took out a kunai knife. "Why? Why am I so different?"

Naruto spoke as he continued in with his speech. This made everyone's eyes widen as they were taken back a bit. So this is how far the blonde before you was willing to go, to go far enough to hurt himself to stay on this mission.

"Naruto, uh..that was really cool how you got the poison out and all, but you might wanna stop the bleeding or else you'll die of blood loss." Kakashi said as he stared at Naruto sweat dropping a bit.

A few seconds after a bit of panicking from Naruto, kakashi walked over to him and held the blonde's hand to wrap the bandage around the wound. Soon enough the silver haired male paused what he was doing when he noticed the wound healing itself.

It's already starting to heal.. Kakashi thought to himself as his eyes held a serious look in them.

"What, what?! What's wrong?!" Naruto questioned himself almost immediately.

"Sensei, is everything ok?" Sakura asked  the silver haired male.

Seeming to snap out of his thoughts, he simply gave her a nod before he finished wrapping up Naruto hand. "Ah, yes. Don't worry Naruto will be alright. Now come on let's continue in our way."

And with that said the four Genin, Tazuna, and Kakashi all continue forward to their destination, to the Land of Waves.