❄️A Dangerous Mission! Journey To The Land Of Waves!❄️

Start from the beginning

"Yea! She gets it, babysitting isn't a mission it's just stupid-" Before you knew it, Kakashi had cut Naruto off by punching his head making your eyes slightly widen. "Shut it will you!" Kakashi said more like whisper yelled at the blonde in annoyance.

"Naruto.." Lord Third began before he continued speaking. "It looks like you don't understand the tasks you've been given. All requests are carefully recorded the ranked A, B, C, D all depending on their difficulty. Since you are just Genin you get D rank missions."

"So I had Tonkatsu Ramen yesterday, and I'm thinking Miso Ramen today." Naruto explained seemingly to drown out Lord Hokage words. "What do you think (Y/N)? Miso Ramen or maybe I should try a different flavor?"

"Silence!" The Hokage yelled suddenly before anything could be said by the female.

Awkwardly Kakashi sensei rubbed the back his neck giving the Hokage a small nod. "Heh, oh sorry..."

"You're always lecturing me like you're my grandpa or something! Well I'm not that same little kid who pulled all those pranks ya know! I'm a ninja now, and I want a real ninja mission!" Naruto immediately argued.

Hearing Naruto's words, the Hokage let out a chuckle. "I see, so Naruto wants to show us that he's no longer a brat and wants an actual mission to prove himself. Very well."

Everyone in Team 7 look up at the Hokage in surprise even (Y/N), not actually expecting the Hokage's answer. "Since you are so insistent, I will give you a C rank mission. You will be a body guard on your journey." The Hokage calmly spoke.

"Yes! So who are we guarding? A princess? Or maybe some big wig councilor?" Naruto asked with excitement laced in his tone.

"Now, now don't be so impatient. I will send them in now. Please send in our visitor!" The Hokage called out. With that the door swung open and Team 7 was hit with the smell of sake making the (H/C) haired female scrunch up her nose in distaste.

There stood an old man wearing a straw hat and in his hands was a bottle of sake, a visible pink blush on his cheeks signaling that he was drunk.

"What the-? A bunch of snot nosed children?!" He said as he stared at Team 7. "And you, the one with the idiotic look on your face, do you honestly expect me to believe that you're a ninja?" The man insulted.

"Hahaha!" Naruto laughed clutching onto his stomach. "Who's the small in with the idiotic look on their face?" As soon as those words slip his mouth the Genin from Team 7 soon line up side by side comparing height. Amongst the group, Sasuke was the tallest. Followed by (Y/N) who was shorter then him by a few inches. Sakura came in next just by a bit and that just left Naruto. Now realizing he was the short one that the old man insulted Naruto charged at him.

"I'll demolish you!" Naruto yelled out angrily ready to attack but was immediately grabbed by Kakashi sensei.

"You can't demolish the client Naruto, it doesn't work that way." Kakashi spoke.

The old man took a sip of his alcohol before he continued talking. "My name is Tazuna, a master bridge builder and I must return to my country. I'm building a bridge over there that will change our world and I expect you all to get me there safely."

Tazuna's eyes narrowed as he eyes the members of Team 7.

"Even if it means giving up your life."

             ❄️❄️Leaving The Village❄️❄️

Team 7 walked out of the village gates, excitement could be seen plastered on Naruto face as they continued forward on their journey.