When he confesses

~Luffy~
Luffy has been acting quite unusual lately

He's been really clingy and he isn't letting me go anywhere without him

It's kinda scary, actually he's right next to me right as we speak

"Luffy if there's something you need to tell me just get it over with!" I was tired of this

I need my own space "Sorry I just want to spend time with you"

I sighed "Yeah but I have my own life, go eat or command the ship"

"But that's not fun unless I'm with you, I feel like I can't go anywhere without you" he stopped for a second

"Nami told me that it's love but I don't believe that... that's only for families right?"

I blushed "You love me?" He looked confused "I just said that's for families only"

Luffy's stupidity it's funny "No it's not, if you want to be with someone for the rest of your life is love, the person you want to protect"

He looked happy "Oh really? Then I love you Y/N"

She said in a cute way and gave me a hug "I do to" his eyes light up "Really!? Yay!"

~Zoro~
Even though Zoro and I never had anything other then a amazing friendship, we have been  really close

But it's really funny seeing Sanji flip out whenever I fall asleep on his shoulder.

Zoro never yells at me and he's always there for me when I need it

Since I have a devil fruit, he also holds me up in the water since I can't swim

...But for the past few days he's been avoiding me like the plague.

So I'm going to go confront him about this and get an answer to why he's avoiding me... but where would he be at this time?

! He'll be in the training room.

I ran to find him and I quickly found him "Hey looking good Zoro" I walked in.

He dropped his weights "What are you doing here?!" He asked while blushing from my comment.

"I need to talk to you about something." I walked over to him and whipped his sweat away with a cloth from my pocket

"Stop it... your so embarrassing..." Zoro moved my hand away "Wow... when did you start hating me? Did I do something?"

I was kind hurt but was not expecting the next thing Zoro said "I don't hate you... I-I love you and that's why you need to leave me alone so it will go away."

I blushed "You do... I thought it was just me, I love you too."

"Well damn..." we sat there for a little while after that in silence.

~Sanji~
I sat there at the diner table while reading the newspaper when Sanji walked over and placed coffee/tea on the table

"Here, take this my lovely Y/N." he said with his heart eyes.

I smiled at him "Thanks my darling Sanji.", oh the look on his face was priceless.

"Hey Y/N... there's something I need to talk about." he said while pulling up a chair "Oh yeah what is it?"

He took a deep breath "Listen I know that I'm a big pervert and all, and I also like to flirt with other girls..."

I don't like where this is going, "But if I promise to never do those things again! I promise I will be the best boyfriend ever! To you that is."

"Y-You're asking me out..? I-I don't know what to say... I guess I like you to... yeah... I'll go out with you..."

He smirked "I promise I will always treat you right." with that he gave me a huge hug.

~Ace~
Today was my turn to clean around the boat but everywhere I went I saw Ace.

It always made me smile but now it's a little to weird to see him everywhere...

I finally went to the main deck and soon after I did that Ace was there, he was trying to hide as if he didn't realize he's not a tiny kid that's able to hide behind small objects.

I turned to look at him "Ace you do realize that I can see you right?" I chuckle and look directly at him.

He jumped "How long have you known?" He asked while trying to play it off "Since the first room, so what's the deal?"

I walked over and took his hat from him "And no hiding behind this freckles." I said as I put on his hat.

He stared at me for a little bit before completely blanking out "Ace..?" quickly he snapped out of it.

"Sorry you Um-I was just- uh..." I could see the embarrassment on his face.

It was quite cute actually, I reached my hand out to touch his cheek "What is it?" I laughed slightly.

"WHEN I WAS A KID I NEVER KNEW HOW TO EXPRESS MYSELF AND I NEVER HAD ANY MANNERS BUT THERE IS SOMETHING REALLY IMPORTANT AND I THINK THERES SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME!" He yelled.

I blinked for a second "I THINK YOU'RE AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL AND I REALLY REALLY LIKE YOU SO PLEASE GIVE ME A CHANCE!"

He was as red as a tomato "You really feel that way?" I was also pretty red.

I moved his hair from his face "I like you to freckles" I rubbed his cheek with my thumb

"Really? Now I feel a lot better... thank you"

~~~~
I'm spitting out these chapters my guys!