✦𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 28

𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣 : hey guys sorry if I dint update a little sooner, but a little thing Happened and I travel with my mom to manila which is a day ago and we just arrived I think 2:am. So yeah, and I dint even sleep yet, The time I get my sleep is now 4:14am and I just woken One hour ago I think.
I sleep like a log when I got here.

   ✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

꧁꧂  𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔 ꧁꧂

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

Leo' POV

We left Luna and the others and we ride away from them., the ride was silent. I was riding with Baji, and it seems like they where heading to there house but I called out to return.

Leo " Baji, Can you bring me to this place xxxx instead "

Baji " Ah sure Leo-nee " Baji speed up and Chifuyu follows along behind us. They stop for me near the ramen shop.

Chifuyu " So what are we eating"

Baji " I hope there's Yakisoba in here " Chifuyu and Baji where already talking about food.

Leo " No both of you will go home and rest "

Chifuyu " What about you onee-chan?"

Baji " We cant just leave you alone here "

Leo " Im stayin here and eat for tonight, I want to kinda clear my head " they where about to protest but you stop them " No buts now go!" I sternly said and soften my smile. And raffle there hair.

Chifuyu " Be carefule Onee-chan "

Baji " If anything Happens just call "

Leo " Thanks. but I'll be fine and besides you two really need to go Home and rest you two still have school "
I bear hug the both of them and leave and head inside the ramen shop.

Gramps " Good evenin—" he didn't finished cause he looks at me with wide concerning eyes, I mean look I was beaten and bruise, but I kinda am.
" C'mon child sit here "  He said with care.
I obeyed and Seated. he gone and get a medical kit. And put in front of me.
" Clean yourself up and patch up, "

Leo " Thanks gramps, appreciate it "

Gramps " Now go on I'll make you some ramen!"
I was cleaning my wounds when Someone entered to the shop out of curiosity I look and I can never espect it to be.

Hanma " Yo gramps I was—" the two of us stop and looks at each other speechless. I was was about to moved to my fighting position but then Hanma talk.
" I wont fight you Leo, so be at ease" I cant seem to get what he was after.

Gramps " Stop this now and seated both of you" the two of you obeyed we were both worn off from the fight anyway and Hanma come close seated next to me.

Hanma " wha-what are you doin here " he tried to open up a conversation.

Leo " What non other than to ear what what else " I hissed but it seems he sadden at my reply and this was not his playful trick and all was kinda weird. It was now really weird.
" Sorry, its just sorry"

Hanma " No biggie its fine so~ are you single again? " He beamed when I talk back to him nicely this time.

Leo " Oh you just did not start with me" I hiss remembering him.

Hanma " What look lets just forget we're enemies today and just talk okay " He came close and help me with my wounds. He was gently cleaning it.

Leo " Fine yap were not dating anymore "