✦𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 21

Author: Good morning, afternoon and evening guys!!... I hope ya enjoy this chapter🖤

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

꧁꧂ BANG! BANG! BANG! ꧁꧂

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

Takemitchi POV

I woke up seeing emma and Hinata slap me, because of our awkward possition, I grab my swollen cheek..

"Ahh Mikey was right all along hina-chan do really do slap hard" I touch my red cheeks. Closing my eyes enjoying the peace but not for long.

Draken " Yo Takemitchy, your now awake ha" Draken talks with his deep voice, walking cooly at me.

Takemitchi " Ohh Draken-kun," I greet looking around not seeing mikey " Draken-kun whee Mikey-kun?"

Draken " Dont even start with me, Heh Im not talking about that bastard."

Takemitchi " Oh-oh okay then, hehe" Me and Draken talk for a while about peh-ya and Pah-chin. When Hina came running back to me, Crying?

Hinata " Takemithi-kun, Sob... Ahhh-sob " We where alerted even Draken. Draken moved a little to give Hina-chan space to go to me.

Takemitchi "What wrong Hina?" I ask concern,

Hinata " Takemitchi, Its-its Luna-nee" she said still crying. When I heard Nee-chans name My heart beat loud.

Takemitchi " Wha-What Happened to Onee-chan??"

Hinata " She-She was Shot almost near her heart, I just got a call from Fio-nee, there now here at the sugary room waiting" My heart stop, My hearing become numb... I hear Draken, Calling my name but it was blurry.

Drakens POV

We watch Hinata say her words and What she said shock me, Takemitchy sister, The girl from a while ago, And she was shot, I look at Mitchy worried, he wasn't talkin and it was scaring us, His eyes was lookng everywhere, I called his name

Draken " TAKEMITCHY, hey mitchy," Then he look at the door, He rip the things that where connected to his body standing from the bed, But I stop him pinning him in ghe bed.

Draken " Takemitchy, stay down and calm down, Mitchy"

Takemitchi " How can I calm down HAH??!! My sister is Fucking shot and near her death in that room, I have to see her I have to be there for her, I CANT LOSE HER AGAIN??!!" He yelled tears strimming down his eyes.

'Cant lose her again? What those he mean' I look at his eyes, and I cant stop myself, I kneeled down my back facing behind him.

Draken " What are you waiting for Damn damn, Hop on I take you there," I said Grinning He smiled and jump to my back.

Draken " HELL MITCHY YOUR DAMN HEAVY!!" I yelled running to the corridors and stop seeing 2 girls and two boys. I help mitchy walk to them.
.
.
.

Fio " Mitchy- I-I" the short haired girl, cant atter a word and crys hugging takemitchy. i help the both of them taking a seat.