✦𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 33

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

꧁꧂ I ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴀɴ ᴇxᴘʟᴀɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ꧁꧂

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

When Koko and Inupi leaves I was yet again tackle in a bear hug, by non other than Mikey.

Mikey "Luna-chinnn, is he your Boyfriend?"

Luna "No his not"

Mikey "Good" he smiled then again ask a question " Then do you like anyone?"

Luna "I do and still like him, more like love actually" I stop and look at the sealing then back down look at him in the eye " But his no longer here"
My voice crack and was full of sadness, mikey was about to speak when, Leo run to my side headlock me.

Leo "Why ya little pup, having a lovey dovey date with koko now ain't we." She smiled letting me go after messing my hair " Its good that your moving forward I'm proud of you "

Luna "Its just one date and nothing more,"
She raised a brow at me.

Leo "Yah yah right!"

Takeomi "COME BACK HERE YOU STUPID CAT, WE ARE NOT OVER!!"

Me and mikey along with my brother looks at takeomi flaming red from rage while Leo has a grin wearing an annoying face giving to Takeomi.

Leo "Aww why is it Dog did it hurt you ego, aww Im going to cry, hoo hoo hoo " she stop then laugh when Takeomi blush " HAHAHAHAHAH" Takeomi and Leo kept on playing with each other.

Takemitchi "Onee-chan Im happy for you " he said sincerely that earn a smack by mikey.

Mikey "why are you congratulating her, she is not dating him and never will!"

Waka "Luna," I look at him " Can you talk to Fio, she's been stuck in her room not leaving since she did that break up... And she wont talk to me..." he finished then Leo, stop looking at the ground with a sad expression that made Takeomi worried.

Leo "Luna, Lets go now and get that stupid bird brain, the three of us still need to talk about something important"

Takeomi "what is it, did you three did something to mess up!?"

Mikey "Well when we where at the hospital, they where shouting about killing, amm Cheating, then killing again and Saying I hate you and Pumpkin"

We look at him bewildered. Jeez how can he remember it so good. Takeomi was am how can I describe it, confused with an what the hell expresion and waka look at him with interest waiting for him to continue.

Mikey "Well thats all I dont to say anything when Luna-chin dont want me too."

Leo "Anyway me and Luna are leaving now, and will be gettin fio on the way."

Takeomi "So your telling me you dated someone??"

Leo "Yah Am I not Allowed to??? "

Waka "Is someone gettin jelly"

Luna "Go and take your chance Takeomi "