✦𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 13

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

Attendant:
Good Morning passengers. This is the pre-boarding announcement for flight 89B to USA. We are now inviting those passengers with small children, and any passengers requiring special assistance, to begin boarding at this time. Please have your boarding pass and identification ready. Regular boarding will begin in approximately ten minutes time. Thank you.

Luna " I guess its time to go" I said saying my goodbyes to mom and dad.

Dad "sweetie, are you sure about this? we can still talk about this" my dad said seating on his wheelchair.

Luna " Dad I'm sure so please, just let me go with a smile" I said smiling sadly at him.

Dad " I just dont want my baby to live alone...sniff"

Mom " your dad is right. we can still buy plain tickets so-"

Luna " mom no! please stop we are done talking about this, gosh mom am already 15 years old, its time you learn to let go mom but even if you let me go i will still be always there i wont completely disappear ya know." I said trying to convince mom and dad.

Mom " since when did my baby grow this fast, its unfair"

Dad " I have grown old now, my daughter don't need me anymore" my dad was being dramatic again.

Luna " gosh Dad seroiusly! I can manage it here just fine mom, and i don't want takemitchi to suddenly change schools and besides his girlfriend will sad if that happened, right mitchy" I wink at him.

Takemitchi " Ahem, *blushing* Onee-chan that was uncalled for!! and you dad stop being dramatic, we can still call each other right,  so like Onee-chan said lets stop this so the two of you can go to your flight before it fly's away without you"

Luna " hehe, come on dad, mom just go, and recover fully dad, and please take care of yourselves there, if you need anything or something happen just call and will be there, ASAP"

Mom " Fine, but please stay safe and healthie okay"

Attendant:
This is the final boarding call for passengers  Lana and  Aki Hanagaki booked on to flight 89B to USA. Please proceed to gate 3 immediately. The final checks are being completed and the captain will order for the doors of the aircraft to close in approximately five minutes time. I repeat. This is the final boarding call for Lana and Aki Hanagaki. Thank you.

Luna " Mom-Dad this is now really a goodbye"

Takemitchi " Special mention of names awesome dad, see you mom, please be careful there" my brother nodding his head.

Mom " we will, this is goodbye for now my Dear sweet children, muwaa * kiss on the cheek*"

Takemitchi " Mom!!" He was embarrassed.

Dad " Give your mom, same slacks will ya now came its my turn, muwha * kiss and hugs*"

Luna " safe travels " me and takemitchi wave goodbye.

We watch our parents board the plan, and waited for them to take off... our parents were on there way to USA, for Dads surgery and health recovery. So to tell its a pull package Deal for my dad. I then look at my lil' bro.

Luna " Came, let eat at the cafe where leo and fio are"

Takemitchi " Hai, luna-nee" me and mitchy ride a cab to the go at the cafe leo send me.

Leo " Yo pup,* stand up to welcome them* and hey there lass, you grown taller now ehh!? * ruffling Mitchy's hair* and you even bleach your hair, did yar sister bleash it for you ha?"