✦𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 34

🆆🅰🆁🅽🅸🅽🅶 ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, Iɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ɢᴏɪɴ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴛɪsʏ-ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜɪɴɢ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴋɪssɪɴɢ sᴏ ᴏɴ sᴏ, I ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴡᴀʀɴ ʏᴀ, ɪᴛs ᴜᴘ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs sᴛɪʟʟ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪᴛ.

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

꧁꧂ 𝙼𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝙱𝚘𝚢𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 ♥︎ ꧁꧂

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

Leo " P'kay girls here I go "

Luna "I wonder who confess first"

Fio "Where goin to find out"

Leo "Focus now I wont be repeating this"

I said to them and seated comfortably waiting for me tell them how we met each other

∘∘∘ Pᴀsᴛ ∘∘∘
〔 ᶠˡᵃˢʰᴮᵃᶜᵏ 〕

"This is seriously a mess, damn it! I cant believe we fail to save Shin... Now Luna is so heart broken, I should have done better than this."

I was so frustrated and angry at myself for letting this happen for staying so confident that we will save shin. That he will be alive and stayed with luna..

Its been a few days sinces shin's death. And I hanvent seen Fio or Luna for a while to give them same space and privacy, even Benkai. When Shin died he was so Sad and angry he fight non-stop but he wasnt the only one. I too joined him we were uncontrollable we went rampage. Fighting every thugs we spotted.

"Now what to do, I cant just let this death flag continue, especially Baji and kazutora, I want to be more responsible for them. at least fight back for them"

I was thingkin' of a plan for the Valhalla arc, while eating my cake at same cafe. But same stupid thugs keep on hitting a girl who is in fact peacefully eating cake like myself.

" This fuckers dont know when to engage ha"
I stand my way up and walk to them, without a word I punch the guy and look at the rest of them.

"If you have time to talk then ya have time to walk. Now shoo and skedaddle bancha Stinkin ugly people... " They carried there friend and run off without looking back, cause they know who I was " are okay now miss?"

"H-hai arigatoo for helping me when the others just look and watch,"

"No problemo, please continue and enjoy your cake " Not having the appetite, I live the cafe and gone to get some flesh air.
.
.
.

"Aghh, will kill ya!"
At the corner I see 10guys gang up a boy alone, seroiuly they gone up to fight one guy aish! Wait that boy looks familiar ohh its-its Ran Haitani!!

"Maybe it wont be that bad to fight, I do need some stress reliever"
I run then jump to kick the guy in the face who was about hit the braided boy known as Ran, with a bat. When I kick the man in his neck and punch the other straight at the nose. It seems to have startled him.

"Ya Don't mind me joining the fun with you right?!" said with my Signature grin.

"I Dont mind if that one is you babe~" He said back grinning back at me.
We fight back to back, I sometime hold him for support, and we just click, fighting together was easy.