↠ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ ↞

"Dude, I swear to you, they're a fucking thing!" Jimin belted at the end of Seokjin's phone.

"After all these years," the man chuckled as he continued. "Can you believe it?"

"No, I can't." Seokjin deadpanned. He rolled his eyes at the excitement of the other's voice. "I don't know why you guys think she would be with him."

Especially when Seokjin was standing right in front of you.

"Can you name anyone else Y/N is closer to?"

Seokjin opened his mouth, but then closed it when he realized the name he was about to say was Taehyung's.

"Exactly. Plus, shouldn't you be happy for them?"

Seokjin scoffed. "She can do so much better. What does Taehyung have that I don't?"

"Woah there," Jimin chuckled again. "Is the high and mighty Seokjin jealous?"

"Pff, no!"

Yes, extremely.

You were Seokjin's. And he couldn't stand the thought of Taehyung putting his measly hands on you. You were his from the first night you two met, and you will continue to be his even if he has other women in his life. Ever since you and Taehyung have become a 'thing', you only spared him glances. You ceased all your pitiful attempts at flirting with him, not even stuttering when he used his tone on you anymore.

"Yeah, sure. Be careful, you wouldn't want Ara hearing you get this worked up over little ol' Y/N."

"She won't hear shit." Seokjin glanced at the bottle of beer in his hands before taking another sip. "She's out of the state for the next month. Some family business to take care of."

Suddenly, a lightbulb went off in his head.

"Jimin, I'll have to call you back," Seokjin pulled the phone away from his face, putting the end to the sounds of confusion coming from the other end. He scrolled through the contact list until he found a certain name.

↠ ★ ↞

"Oh my god, Y/N." The way Taehyung moaned your name made you want to put it on repeat. It was so deep and guttural, making you wetter than you already were.

He leaned forward, gently gathering the loose strands of hair away from your face. He looked down at his cock disappearing in between your lips. The way you swirled your skillful tongue around his sensitive tip made him shiver with delight. Spit leaked from your mouth, running down his shaft and balls to create a small puddle on the floor.

You glanced up at him. His mouth was agape slightly, his cheeks stained red with arousal, watching you intently through hooded lids. Your eyes stayed glued to his as you relaxed your throat, taking his whole member into your mouth.

"F-Fuck!" He groaned, throwing his head back onto the couch. You suppressed the smile that wanted to form, opting to hum instead. The vibrations caused his hips to involuntarily jerk upwards, prompting you to pull off to gain some breath.

"Ugh, I love the way you do that, baby."

Heat flooded to your cheeks as you wrapped a hand around the base of his shaft, taking him into your mouth again. You swiveled and bobbed your head up and down, causing his free hand to grip the arm of the couch tightly.

Then the familiar sound ringtone of your phone entered your ears. You pulled off of Taehyung with an audible pop, resulting in a groan of dissatisfaction to part from his chest.