↠ ꜰᴏᴜʀ ↞

Taehyung flipped onto his back for the final time this night. Sleepy eyes stared up at his ceiling. There was something that was keeping him up, haunting his mind in the early hours of the morning. Fed up with drinking chamomile tea and counting sheep, he flipped the thin covers off of him. He left his room with a mission in mind.

His feet lead him to your door. It was shut, meaning you were well asleep. He didn't care though, he turned the knob and pushed the door open. He stepped inside, where you were cuddled up close with a grayish teddy bear, quietly snoring. He paused for a moment, instantly recognizing it as the teddy bear he got you for last Christmas.

He still remembers the loud gasp you made once you pulled it out of the bag, followed by the ear-to-ear grin that appeared as you held the stuffed bear in the air. You called him stupid-looking, his head being way too big for his little body. But Taehyung instantly knew you were in love. He didn't know you actually slept with the bear and just assumed you kept him on your bed for decoration. It warmed his heart, a faint smile forming on his lips. He was almost compelled to take a picture and keep it as his new lock screen. But he quickly was reminded as to why he was here when he felt the ache in his tired muscles. He stood at your bedside, his hand swallowing your shoulder as he gently shook you.

He called out your name several times to no avail. Maybe a different approach would help. He walked around to the opposite side of your bed, lifting up your duvet then sliding in next to you. The sudden dip in the bed persuaded you to wake up, but not enough.

Possibly, all he needed was someone to hold on to. It could've been one of those nights where his body craved the simple touch of another. You both would always sneak into each other's rooms on sleepless nights, providing each other with endless cuddles.

So he assumed his position — his body pressed against your backside with an arm around your midsection anchoring you in place. His nose grazed against the skin of your nape, causing a relaxed hum to part from your throat. You always managed to smell so good at every time of the day. This surely had to be it. He started to drift off to sleep, mind full of someone as his eyes fluttered close.

And that was his downfall.

The thoughts he had, plus the warmth and pressure of your ass against his hips caused blood to rush to a different head. His member slowly started to awaken. He could feel it growing, throbbing as it filled with arousal until it was rock solid. His eyes opened again, releasing a deep sigh. Was this what he needed?

You pushed your hips against him, blissfully unaware that you were aiding this problem. A low groan emitted from his throat as his fingers gripped your shirt for a moment. He slipped his hand under the cotton material, his fingertips aching to feel your smooth skin. He stopped at your lower abdomen, his digits tracing small shapes against you to put his mind elsewhere.

But his lower half was persistent. His body needed a release, and it wasn't going to let him sleep until he got one. He gave in to the throbbing of his cockhead, allowing the impure thoughts to take over.

He pressed a kiss to your exposed shoulder, tickling your skin. He quietly called your name in your ear and pulled you in close to him. You were gently awakened but still slightly annoyed that your slumber was interrupted.

"What, Taehyung?" you grumbled as you squeezed the bear in your arms.

"I have a slight problem," he said quietly. Your eyes stayed closed, hoping that this problem could be resolved with a few reassuring words so you both could get some sleep. Though, you tried hard to ignore the boner pressing against your cheeks.

"What's up?"

"Peaches."

That one word made your eyes shoot open. You glanced back at him, unexpectedly bringing your lips close to his. Your eyes almost went crossed as you tried to look at him.