↠ ꜱɪx ↞

Passersby could hear the chorus of giggles and playful screams as they walked past your apartment door. All joyful noises in hopes to evade a soaking wet Taehyung, who insisted he get his hugs despite his current state.

"Stay away from me!" You laughed as you ran around the kitchen island. But he was hot on your tail, the fabric of your shirt just barely slipping out of his fingertips.

"What? I thought you loved my hugs!" He teased.

"Not when you're wet!"

You squealed as you evaded his grasp once again. The last three weeks have flown by for you, and you have been happier than ever. Peaches became a daily thing, you calling it more often than him. Your Seokjin fantasies were running rampant, yearning for his touch at any given second. You didn't know what came over you, but you were glad Taehyung didn't deny once. He was the best best friend anyone could ask for.

You didn't expect him to hop over the coffee table and tackle you onto the couch. All you could do was gasp as you accepted defeat. With his arms wrapped around you tightly, you fell onto the couch. Giggles escaped from both of you as you wiggled in his grasp. His arms locked you in place, reminding you that he was serious when he said he was going to the gym. You could already feel your clothing growing damp because of him.

You groaned playfully as you tried to push him away. "Taehyung!" You whined.

"Hush, accept your fate," he mumbled into your shoulder.

His grip loosened, and you thought for a moment that you were going to be free. Until you felt his devilish fingers on your waist where he began to tickle you. You squealed again, laughter filling you as you tried to squirm away from him. His hands kept you in place, hovering over you as he watched you crumble into a fit of the cutest giggles ever.

There was something different about you, and he couldn't put his finger on it. Was it how your eyes shut so tightly that crinkles formed? Or how your lips pulled into a smile so wide he knew your cheeks were going to hurt. Or was it your laugh? When did it sound so..., beautiful?

His fingers finally stopped, and your laughter slowly died down, but his eyes lingered on you. He watched your smile fade to only a fraction of what it was. And when your eyes opened to glance up at him, his heart skipped a beat.

He stared down at you silently, suddenly noticing little details about you that he easily overlooked before. Your brows furrowed a little, your lips tugging into half a smile as you looked up at the man.

"Tae?"

Goosebumps easily raised over his skin, and not because he was finally feeling the cold clothing sticking to him. Before he knew it, he was leaning in, filling the gap between you two.

When his lips finally pressed against yours, you returned the kiss timidly. You were confused, peaches wasn't called, and you couldn't even think such an innocent interaction could get him going. The kiss was achingly slow. So different than what you've grown used to. His tongue slid past your lower lip, asking for permission before you allow your lips to part. As his tongue grazed past yours, there was no rush, no dire need to feel bare skin pressed against your own. You had the sudden urge to take your time. To really feel him.

Your hands found the hem of his shirt, the kiss breaking momentarily to pull it off of his body. He did the same to yours, both of the pieces of clothing finding their way to the floor. Your hands glided along his arms, feeling the definition of his muscles as he placed gentle kisses going down your chest. He stopped at your breast, taking them into his hands before he latched his mouth onto your nipple.

He sucked slowly, causing your back to arch in his mouth as his tongue circled around the stiffening peak. Breathy moans filled his ears as he made sure to give each mound the attention they deserved. Your fingers tangled in his damp locks, tugging on it slightly when the throbbing of your clitoris became too prominent to ignore.