𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Start from the beginning

She just sat there, and shrugged. "You didn't answer me."

"Well what do you think I'm doing if I'm naked?!" I say back, waiting for her to get out.

"I don't know, shitting for all I fucking know." Billie mumbles.

"What? No- ugh. Can you just go? So I can shower." I say, annoyed.

Billie raises an eyebrow, and scoffs. "Don't flatter yourself, I wasn't looking."

And with that, she walked out and slammed the door.

I groan, releasing the shower curtain. Never in a million years have I seen someone mad all the time, even Afonso was happier then she is, and that man is a miserable bastard.

I turn the shower on, and step in, letting the warm water pool onto of me.

Relief, just for a few minutes.

𝓦𝓲𝓬𝓴𝓮𝓭

I stepped out the bathroom door, towel clutched to my chest. I look around the hallway, no sign of Billie. She must already be downstairs.

I walked over to the room I slept in, going to get my phone. I still didn't have clothes, my only option is calling Gabby to bring me something. I decided going against asking Billie for any considering our recent interaction.

So you can say I was surprised when I open the door to see the bed made, my phone plugged in, and clothes laid out on the bed with a toothbrush.

I walked over to the bed, the clothes were neatly folded up. I dropped my towel onto the bed, and began to put on the clothes, catching a whiff of a pine scent mixed with vanilla. The clothes fit almost perfectly. Granted, it was only a black t-shirt and sweatpants, but it still fit.

I throw on the socks, grabbing my phone and letting Gabby know that I was fine and she didn't need to come here. As much as I'd like her to come, I just know there would just be constant bickering between them all.

I quickly brushed my teeth, and threw my hair up in a bun. I left the room, and started heading down the stairs to what I hoped was the basement.

Once I had reached the bottom of the steps, I heard noises from a distance. As I walked around, I took notice to the furniture all being to the floor down here as well. It was beautifully put together, but so bland. She had a sectional couch down here as well with huge TV. A bar was set on the opposite side of the room, with a huge fireplace.

I began to walk down towards the bar, noticing there's a hallway right next to it. I walk down there, leading to a gym area where Billie was there, punching a punching bag.

She had her AirPods in, grunting with each punch she threw. The shirt was gone, replaced with a sports bra and basketball shorts.

"Billie." I said, watching her in the mirror, but nothing.

I walked towards her, tapping her on the shoulder. "Billie?"

She looked up into the mirror, taking an AirPod out. "You're late. I told you I had shit to do." She mumbled, readjusting the punching bag.

I fiddle with the hem of my shirt, "Oh, yeah. Sorry- thank you for the-"

Billie turned away, interrupting me as she walked towards a bin, picking it up. "We're training today. Self defense first, considering you shit bricks when someone just walk towards you."

I frown at her, crossing my arms. "Thats not true. I was scared because you broke into my apartment and were walking towards me like you wanted to kill me."