You Want Me To What?

Start from the beginning

After the break, the line of cars, which include a very irritable Jackson and Lydia, are honking their horns impatiently, and even Allison, who is behind them, is frowning at the hold-up before getting out of her car to see what is going on. Jackson follows suit, as I see them get out of their car, I try and pull Derek to his feet, calling out for the guys to help me.

"Help me get him in the jeep. Before someone sees him." I tell them.

Stiles takes over for me allowing me to climb into the back seat as they get Derek in the passenger seat, and once Scott shuts the door, Derek turns toward him.

"I need you to find out what kind of bullet they used."

Scott scoffs incredulously. "How the hell am I supposed to do that?"

"'Cause she's an Argent. She's with them." He said referring to Allison.

Scott gives Derek a look. "Why should I help you?"

I see Derek, genuinely looking scared at his chances of survival, tries to reason with him in a weak voice. "Because you need me."

"Because you're not about to let someone die when you know there's a chance you can help them Scott. It's who you are, regardless of if you like him or not." I spoke up from the back seat locking eyes with Scott.

I see Scott look over and sees a confused Allison walking toward us. "Fine. I'll try." Scott sighs.

Scott then turns to look at Stiles, who has just climbed into the driver's seat and who's expression makes it clear that he's feeling very put-out at the moment.

"Hey, get him out of here."

Stiles shoots Scott a death-glare. "I hate you for this so much. Nyx and I had plans."

Stiles puts the car into drive and sets off just as Allison comes up, frowning in confusion and concern.

Stiles has rock music playing on the radio as I watch Derek shrug out of his leather jacket. Stiles grabbed his phone and checked it before muttering to himself and turning to Derek.

"Hey, try not to bleed out on my seats, okay? We're almost there." Stiles said looking disgusted at Derek.

"Almost where?"

"Your house." Stiles told him in a duh voice.

"What? No, you can't take me there." Derek said alarmed.

"I can't take you to your own house?" Stiles scoffed.

"Not when I can't protect myself!" He snapped making me nod my head in agreement.

Stiles shook his head and pulls over, turning the jeep off.

"All right. What happens if Scott doesn't find your little magic bullet? Hmm? Are you dying?" Stiles sighs.

"Not yet. I have a last resort."

"What do you mean? What last resort?" I asked leaning up towards the two of them as Derek rolled up his sleeve to show us his bullet wound.

Stiles started gagging. "Oh, my God. What is that?"
He groaned "Oh, is that contagious? You know what, you should probably just get out."

"Start the car. Now." Derek growled.

"I don't think you should be barking orders with the way you look, okay? In fact, I think, if I wanted to, I could probably drag your little Werewolf ass out into the middle of the road and leave you for dead."

"Start the car... or I'm gonna rip your throat out... with my teeth." Derek growled flashing his teeth at Stiles.

"Hold up. If your teeth go anywhere near Stiles, I will rip your heart out of your chest while it's still beating." I threatened glaring at Derek.