"I don't remember last night though. I thought I was having a nightmare" Elia listed off shrugging off her shoulders

"It's okay, it didn't count! We shall forget about this. So, my dear baby doll, do you want to watch Mickey Mouse clubhouse with me at my seat?" Sebastian said asking sweetly

"HOW COULD I SAY NO TO MICKEY MOUSE!" Elia replied excitedly and got up from her cuddles in her mother's embrace and went to her father's seat with Sebastian behind her. But before she goes further, she stops kissing her mom first.

She knows Lizzie needs a rest because she caught a glimpse of Lizzie fighting hard to not fall asleep.

Lizzie then falls asleep just 10 minutes after Elia goes to her father. They still have 3 hours before touchdown.

Elia let her mom sleep and woke her up when the plane was about to touch down.

-/-

Throughout the 3 hours, Elia and her father didn't really watch much Mickey Mouse because they were choosing rings for Lizzie soon. Seb wants Elia to have part in it too because he knows Lizzie will love it more.

After that she just spends some time with her Grandpa Dave and Grammie Jarnette. Playing some games with Jamie, talking a bit with Isaac.

Until the plane was touched down. Seb has already woken Lizzie up. Lizzie has freshened up and the moment she freshens up, her senses come to her asking for her daughter's whereabouts which Elia just shouts at her mother and giggles that she's with Isaac, Jamie and Maggie.

Mackie even yelled 'overprotective mama bear is awake!' making people in the entire plane laugh.

After they had taken their suitcases/ luggage and all of that jazz, they were now in the premium luxury bus that Downey rented for their whole holiday here on their way to the Mansion they rented too. They decided it's best to stay together

They've arrived at the mansion. The adults found a unique, luxury mansion in Monaco that 2 mansions connected to each other. They obviously agreed on renting this house because they were bringing lots of people there.

30 rooms in total.

Elia, Isaac and the Clarke siblings totally flabbergasted on that. They are totally stunned seeing how big and luxurious this house looks.

"Wow and wow" Isaac said speechless standing, staring in front of the mansion

"well, Isaac is indeed handsome in real life" Ashley voice startle the 4 of the teenagers

"AUNTIES, YOU'RE HERE!" Elia said, squealing and running to hug her aunts.

"Totally forgot that she's Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen's niece." Maggie said mumbling

"She's also Elizabeth Olsen and Sebastian Stan's daughter, sis," Jamie said, agreeing with his sister. They can't get over how they got to be friends with Elia and meet the A-list actors who are phenomenal in this whole world.

"Oh, please. I know that Jamie. I know you're in love with Marvel" Elia said, chuckling and playfully rolling her eyes making everyone laugh and Jamie sent Elia a death glare.

They all then get inside of the house, settle down for their room which means Elia's room is always gonna be next to her parents in case anything happens.

-20 minutes later-

They all got downstairs, discussing about their breakfast since it was 8 am in Monaco and 9 hours ahead of LA

"You guys won't need to go outside, we're already cooked breakfast for you guys" Aunt Ashley said informing them

"Yeah, my granddaughter is begging me to make her my famous cheese French toast" Nana Georgetta said walking into the living room. Elia rose up from her seat that in between her parents and goes hugging her Nana excitedly

"Finally! Gotta meet my sweet and beautiful granddaughter" Nana said

"The one and only," Elia said while grinning.

They all just watch with smiles written on their faces. Soon enough, they were sitting eating breakfast with chaos. A good chaos for Elia because she totally loves this moment. They decided that today's gonna be a chill day and will start their activity tomorrow.

------------------------------------ 

Ahhh I'm sorry guys for the waiting. I kinda overslept ghdkjghdkjgh. But here we are! Another day, another chapter!!!!

We've arrived Monaco!!!!!  And Elia's finally met with her Nana! Since Seb is going to propose to Lizzie, there'll their family there for sure to celebrate it along with Elia's birthday <3 

So, I see you guys soon on another chapter. Don't worry, I'll update for today's chapter too. So there'll be 2 chapters update today! 

As usual, I hope you guys are having a wonderful day/night wherever you are and please stay safe <3 

LOTS OF LOVE MY LOVE!!! ENJOY!