ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞: ℂ𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕖𝕕

Start bij het begin

"Jeez! Now she's a freaking gymnast?!" Killer exclaimed, having snapped the others out of there trance. Some pulling out weapons to hack me to pieces, Killer, Dust, Here's Johnny and Criss Cross. While others just stood there while looking at me with a bore expression, Error and the Boss. Silence fills the air as the standoff persists. I start running, there's no way I'll be able to win against these bunch. I race down a nearby hallway with some of them following close behind, we had portaled into some sort of throne room so I'm going to have to find the exit first. I look over my shoulder to see them still following but they weren't attacking, with this thought lingering in my mind the Criss Cross guy speaks up.

"Why isn't anyone teleporting?!" Dust then tsks at Criss Cross.

"Cause we can't idiot! We," he points to Killer and himself, "wasted all our energy back in that last AU." Dust scowls at him.

"What about you why don't you teleport to her since you have plenty of energy to complain!" Criss cross just rolls the glowing, white pinpricks in his eye sockets and huffs irritably, taking the cue to shut his mouth... Teeth?

Perfect. They seem to want me alive so I can work this to my advantage, looking over my shoulder again I see them still following me, they're not gaining but nor are they falling behind. I turn into another long hallway and keep running, but when I look over my shoulder again the Boss skeleton is looking upon from the end of the hallway. How did he get there?! He takes the opportunity to attack, I see black tentacles sprout from his back and now they're perusing me as well. Shit. My thoughts start to race as I try to produce some sort of plan to get out of this place, after I dodge a couple of the goopy tentacles attempt to grab me an idea comes to me, I've been practising this for a while now, but I think I've got the hang of it. With that thought, I start humming to myself a fast-paced song, willing my ability to increase my speed and agility. I've always struggled with getting my magic to work on myself, but I've been practising and have discovered that the key is humming. Though the effect would be stronger if I could summon an instrument, any instrument, but my situation makes that a little tricky.

I feel magic pouring into my legs, and I kick up the speed, the feeling is exhilarating, it feels as if I could run a marathon twice! A grin spreads across my face as I'm looking over my shoulder at them, grinning at my soon to becoming victory, it's not lost on them as the Emo face contorts to one of even greater displeasure and annoyance. Its working! I'm losing them! Celebrating, I look ahead once again and focus my attention solely on finding the exit but a little too early...

"Tsk, such a pain." came the deep voice of the boss skeleton, I look over my shoulder to see all the skeletons still falling behind but... Where'd he go?! I panic when- "Oof!" I had ran into something while looking for the boss skeleton. When I look up, I wish it had just been a wall, there stood Mr. Goth himself.

"Caught you~" came the deep, menacing voice of the boss. I freeze, just for a second and he grabs hold of me with his goopy tentacles, one had my arms pinned to my body while another got hold of my legs to keep me from kicking and flailing about. Damnit! Damn this absolute bastard, with his cocky attitude and weird tentacle things. I insult him mentally and continue to rant on about how he cheated and that I would kick his ass if this were a fair fight, I give him the dirtiest glare I can manage as he holds me above his head with his tentacles, but he just gives me a lopsided grin with amusement in his eye.

This mother fu-

"Hey you caught her!" Dust ran up to us out of breath along with his fellow companions, cutting off the sting of insults I was screaming mentally at the octopus looking skeleton.

How can a skeleton be out of breath without lungs?! I exasperate while struggling against the Goths tentacles.

"Error, take her to the dungeons. I'll question her la-" but he cuts himself off, his appendages twitching around me as I can feel them tighten further. "Nightmare?" This time it was the skeleton with the gaping hole in his head who spoke up. Nightmare huh, the others mentioned that name, she looks down at Nightmare. Nightmare had no interest in Johnny crackhead as he stared up at me, gaze filled with fascination, I think. He finally speaks after an unsettling amount of time passes of him studying me in the eerily silent hallway.