𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

Start from the beginning

"Miss Moretti , Please push when next your contraction comes! We need to get the baby out before the umbilical chord wraps around the baby's head and causes asphyxia."

Elle weighed her alternatives and decided to go on with it grasping Alexanders hand tightly.

When the door swung wide, she saw her eldest brother and father rush over to her.

"I can't do it without him, P-papa! Please do something!" Elle begs but as a contraction hit her, she choked out and screamed. she began pushing with all her might.

Armando was at a loss for words then he realised he has to help his daughter anyhow. he walked up to the doctor's who were operating on Alex and asked for help.

Alexander he was given anaesthetic stimulant as requested by Armando. He was awake free of any pain but he could not talk.

Alexander felt himself conscious better than before. his eyesight clear a little and heard voices around him, but he only focused on one voice.

His baby girl's voice.

He raised his eyes to see her beautiful face gradually, surprised to find her in such pain. His heart was hurting more than the gunshot holes in his chest. He tried to speak but couldn't, tears welling up in his eyes as he realised how vulnerable she is without him.

And him with out her..

He couldn't do anything for them.

he failed them.

It was supposed to be a happy moment for them..

As Elle yelled in pain, he snapped out of his daze, her grasp on his hand becoming increasingly firm.

"I can see the head! Mama, keep pushing! You've got this!" Her father and brother, as well as the nice doctor, continued encouraging her.

All Alejandro could do was try not to pass out and concentrate on his sister, who was giving birth at the time. He continued to wash blood mixed with sweat from his sister's face, while Armando held her other hand, saying sweet words and hope in her ears to make her feel it was worth it.

It all happened so abruptly, one moment they heard a cry of her first born Zidante Pietro Bianchi.

the next moment , the beeping of the ECG monitor as Alexander's pulse dropped and they were on the edge of losing him. He had lost much too much blood.

He was semiconscious, still admiring his girlfriend giving birth to their first baby boy, and watch the nurse keep the little  baby on her mother's chest.

He wished he could be holding them too.

To tell her how great she did and kiss her so bad.

Thank her for bringing his devil spawn babies into the world.

Giselle has never grieved so much for her happiness and sorrow at the same time. She glanced at Alexander as his eyelids closed and his grip on her hand became utterly limp.

Time froze, Giselle froze along with everybody else.

It wasn't long until she had another contraction, at which point the nurse took the baby from her and she started pushing again. Her entire face becoming reddish with the force.