𝟗~ 𝐏𝐚𝐩𝐚

~𝑮𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊~

Someone knocked on my door and that jolted me awake. i'm a light sleeper and that sometime come in advantage and disadvantage to me as you see my sleep is ruined. I groaned and yelled, "Come in," and mama entered. I blinked quickly, focusing my vision and noticed Mama smiling down at me. "Hello," I say as I rise to take a seat. "hey baby, I'm here to call you for dinner, so get up, take a nice shower, I brought some clothes for you,  change and come down okay?" "Yes, thank you, I'll be there." I gave her a small smile, because why be impolite?

I stood up and entered the bathroom, which was connected to a massive walk-in closet... okay, wow, and girl, was it awesome.

~'i'm glad my twin has good taste in these things.' says my subconsy.

'oh baby , she's back and i know right!'

~' i never went you know..'

i think i'll go fucking crazy in few days. ughh!

I went out after my quick bath and changed into a hoodie and shorts that I believe are one of my brother's, hmm I need to go to the hotel tomorrow and I haven't called anyone. nova too! shit. I looked for my phone but couldn't find it, I'm guessing it's in the car I'll get it after dinner.

I went downstairs and entered the dining room, where everyone was present. I scanned the room and found a seat next to Gio, so I sat beside him. "bambina? Did you get enough sleep?"

Oh, I did sleep like a baby. "Yes, papa, I did and thank you." Everyone in the room stopped what they were doing and smiled at me. Why are they staring at me like that? I looked at papa and saw tears welling up in his eyes before realising what I had just said...I had called him papa.

 fuck shit! 

"Why did you say? You called to me as papa...? Did you hear, Gia, did you hear she called to me as Papa?" "Yes, honey, she did," mama exclaimed cheerfully.

It was awkward, so I dropped the topic i mean it's not been a day and i already slipped. "umm, when's the food coming, I'm hungry." My stomach growled as if on cue, and everyone laughed while I looked away, embarrassed.

"Oh look, food is on the way!" chirped a delighted Gio and Mattia. I shook my head and thanked the maid as she served me food. I drooled as I stared at my food. My fucking favourite ravioli. I inhaled the food, as did Gio and Mattia. Everyone else seemed to be amused by seeing us eat.

Someone cleared his throat, and I turned to face him. "Everyone to the office after dinner, and Giselle, we need to talk," said a solemn-faced looking papa. we both knew what we needed to talk about. We all had questions and answers to ask and give but i'm not ready yet. i gave a stiff nod and stood up on my way to the car to get my phone.

"Fuck," I cursed as I looked at my phone. Ana had 30 missed calls, Nova had 20, and Diego had 2. I knew I had to explain everything.

The one time I didn't listen to him has now cost me dearly. I decided to text Ana and tell her that I'd call her and Diego later and that I was safe. I texted Nova and told her I'd meet her at the hotel tomorrow.

I walked into the house and saw Alejandro waiting for me, supposedly to show me the way to the office. "You didn't have to wait for me," I say as he walks upstairs, followed by me. "Sorellina,( baby sister) I know  I just want you to know that you can trust us and that we love you." the way he showed me everything through his eyes, I knew he was telling the truth.

"It'll take some time to trust you all to tell everything, I still don't have any answers from you guys so I'll try Ale" I said as he spoke. "So you have a name for me as well?" Oh no, not again. "I'm sorry, it just comes out naturally." I said it again, scratching my neck and smiling sheepishly.

"It's okay, I love it, and I'm not sure if you remember, but that's what you used to call me when you were little." "Oh, so I guess you'll have to get used to it now as well." i enter the office with him chuckling behind me.

hey loves! i hope you liked the chap!

please do follow and vote! thankyou!

~Elle<3