𝟐𝟗~𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤

~𝑮𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊~

What was the mistake? My plans never fails, yet I see the fucking victor in front of me, as always, looking at me like a predator with that nasty smirk. While I was clearly lost, I see Alex pull out his gun and shoot Victor in the knees, and I smile as I see his pain, but it's low relative to what I've gone through because of him and victor

Victor yells at his men to strike us, and as they start shooting at us, I pull out my dagger-knife and stab the first person who comes to me straight in the heart and twist it, god it feels great, I smile diabolically at him, and he falls down, his eyes wide open and dead.

I kept going as I stabbed and shot his men to death; sometimes I'm thankful I'm like this, with no feelings while kill and no mercy when killing. Like that, we took down his men, but he still had more men coming at us. I hear Alex giving orders to the backup to join us. thank-fucking-god for my smart brain.

I turn around to look at Alex in action damn he looks unstoppable and fucking sexy. 'Snap out of it, bitch, you're in a fight,' oh yeah right!, I clear my mind and see Noah struggling with a few men. I fire my gun at the person behind him. At that moment, another gunshot rang out, setting my body on fire with intense pain, and again I felt the same pain shot through my chest, causing me to stumble and fall down.

As if everything was slowing down around me, I looked to my side and saw blood and that bastard had shot me. I struggle to sit up and see Alex knock-out victor and run towards me, he scoops me in his arms and hugs me tight, I wince making him pull away and looking at me with his eyes filled with emotions mostly concern. He screams at me to keep breathing and to keep my eyes open, but it's a struggle. i didn't know he cared that much.

I open my mouth to say, "Don't worry, I'll be fine," but instead i choke on my own blood. I cough out the blood, and soon my vision blurs, and I can't hear what Alex is saying either, so I throw my head back tired, and the pain my chest making me hard to breathe.

suddenly i'm in another pair of arms i slowly look up see Ana, i smile weakly, at least i got to see my best friend but it hurts i may not be able to see Diego and my family ever again, with that my lids felt heavy and i fell in the darkness.

flashback
mention of rape,abuse and killing ⚠️

- it was painful, the amount of injuries i have, by his men torturing me , raping me and had me train cruelly.

age of  8

" p-please s-stop! i-it hurts" i choke out as he thrust inside me brutally, i felt my inside ripe." SHUT UP AND TAKE IT LIKE THE GOOD WHORE YOU ARE." "n-no" i plead and beg him to stop but he didn't and my vision darken as i lost consciousness.

age of 12

As they whip me and lay me down on a large table, I keep my screams inside and don't let them out. It's my punishment for failing to hit my target. As I grew older, I discovered they enjoyed hearing me scream in pain and seeing me plead as they beat or raped me..

I can hear him laughing at me, mocking how pathetic and weak I am, telling me how my family didn't care about me because I was born a girl, and how when he kidnapped me, they didn't even look for me... they abandoned me... I'm just a useless, pathetic little girl my birth-giver gave birth to.

age of 13

It was safe to say I learned how to control my emotions, or that I have none at all...they broke me, and today, as they said, I had my first kill. In front of a mother, I brutally murdered her a one-year-old baby. What infuriated me the most was how the mother of that little boy begged me for mercy, begging me to let her son go. I saw how much love his mother had for him; she was willing to die for him, whereas my mother most likely didn't want me; mothers don't love their children; they abandon them, just like mine.

He shouldn't live long enough to become someone like me, so I slit the little boy's throat and decapitated him, gifting his mother a pretty little head in return. I sat and watched the mother shed tears and mourn for her son and when she saw the my sadistic smile on my face ,she called me a psycho 'killer' and that's how i became the 'killer'.

age of 14

He had his way with me for many years. One day, he told me about my family, about his arch enemy the Italian mafia. not surprised to know my sperm donor is the mafia don, the world's most powerful man. So I understand why the don wouldn't want a daughter like me. Regardless, it was cruel, and that everything turned to hatred for them..

age of 15

For him, I turned into a cold-blooded, ruthless killer. The world's best assassin.It was fine until Victor saw me; he constantly sought my attention and desired to be near me. I thought Victor was better than him at first, but then we started talking, i thought he was good, and we became friends. He calls me as his princess.

I notice as victor used to watch everything I did, including when I undressed, ate, slept, and trained, and he killed anyone who even looked at me or spoke to me rudely, not that I could do much about it as victor was under him. I considered victor was nice to me since he killed one of his men who raped me and abused me. What I didn't know was how obsessed he was with me.

Slowly but steadily, I realised what he was up to, and I warned him, ignored him, and did everything I could, but it got worse when he drugged me and raped me himself one night. I lay there helpless, watching what he was doing to me, unable to move or stop him..that there he killed everything in me...my soul.

age of 16

Victor was not present, which I was grateful for; he had sent him 'somewhere,' which was favourable to me. He also began to send me on missions, where I met this girl, well, a bitch. Interestingly, we got along well; we always went to mission together for a year until he found out.

I was 'punished,' according to him, beaten, and for the first time, he used a knife on me, not just any knife, but a special kind of dagger-knife, which I liked a lot except it was used on me.. my leg. It hurt like a fucking bitch.I couldn't keep my screams or pleas in. It ripped a large hole in my thigh.

I endured while he had his fun torturing the life out of me and then left. That day, I decided to plan my escape with her help,  Anastasia Davis, my new best friend, is an assassin like me. I told her everything, and she truly and honestly listened and cared about me. who help me get a new life.

end of the flashback.

~..~
Hey lovely readers! Here's a new chapter. Remind you this is my first time writing this kind of scene.
~ (he,him,his in bold-you will get to know him soon!)
I hope you like it and enjoyed it. Byee! Goodnight.!<3

~Elle<3