Dean was distracted, continuing to check out women in the bar.

"Dean!..." Zach called. "No prints, no murder weapons, all doors and window locked from the inside."

Dean drank his beer. "Could just be a garden variety murder you know, not our department."

"No. Dad says different."

"What do you mean?"

Sam pointed at a map. "Dad noted three murders in the same area of upstate New York. First one here in 1912, second one right here in 1945, and the third in 1970, the same M.O. as the Telescas. Their throats were slit, doors were locked from the inside. Now so much time had passed between murders that nobody checked the pattern, except Dad. He kept his eyes peeled for another one."

"And now we got one. All right, I'm with ya. It's worth checking out. We can't pick this up til first thing though right?"

"Yeah."

Dean headed back to the bar. "Good."

"Dean..." Sam and Zach called.

Dean ignored them. "Ladies... did you miss me?"

"Well yeah," Brandy replied.

"I'm just kidding. Listen, I talked to my producers, and it is looking good."

"Great. Cool."

Sam and Zach snickered.

EXT. STREET - EARLY MORNING

Dean slept slouched in the passenger seat of the Impala, sunglasses on. Sam and Zach walked around the car, the former leaned in and honked the horn. Dean jumped a foot. Sam sat in the drivers seat, Zach in the back, laughing.

Dean adjusted his sunglasses and mumbled, "Man, that is so not cool."

"Zach and I just swept the Telescas with EMF," Sam told him. "It's clean. And last night, while you were.... well... out..."

Dean smirked. "Good times."

"We checked the history of the house. Nothing strange about the Telescas."

"All right, so if it's not the people and it's not the house, then maybe it's the contents. Cursed object or something."

"The house is clean."

"Yeah I know, you said that."

Zach shook his head. "No, he means it's empty. No furniture, nothing."

"Where's all their stuff?"

EXT. DAY - PARKING LOT

There was a line of expensive cars, including one with the number plate "The Krip" and ending on a dust covered Impala. Upper class people were mingling. Classical violin music played.

INT. AUCTION HOUSE

Sam, Zach and Dean wandered around, looking out of place in their casual, rough clothing. Dean took finger food from a tray. One man especially watched them pass then excused himself from his companion and moved toward them.

"Consignment auctions, estate sales," Dean said. "Looks like a garage sale for Wasps if you ask me." He took more food from a tray on a table as the man moved up behind them.

"Can I help you gentlemen?" the man asked.

Dean looked him up and down and then put more food in his mouth before putting on a posh voice. "I'd like some champagne please."

Sam and Zach said sharply to Dean, "He's not a waiter."

Dean cocked an eyebrow. Sam held out his hand to the man. "I'm Sam Connors."