Scene V (Act 5)

《《 》》

(Lights required: Sunshine Normal)

After one week. Viviane is alone. She was sick. She did not eat well. Viviane is regretting every seconds of her life. She saw her father's cabinet. She decided to open it. She was so shocked. Her eyes are widely opened. She saw a lot of boxes inside. Boxes are covered with birthday wrapper and they're different size too. Viviane picked the smallest one. She removed the wrapper and opened it. She was surprised when she saw a small earing and a note inside on it.

February 10, 2012

Dear Vivi,

Sana anak magustuhan mo ang cute na hikaw na ito. Alam mo ba ito sana ang ibibigay ko sa nanay mo kapag naglimang taon na kaming kasal kaso hindi umabot e. Sayang sa kanya sana ito e. Pero sa tingin ko mas bagay sayo ito anak. Happy happy 11th birthday Vivi ko.

Your Poging Tatay,
Luis Villafranca.

Viviane began crying again and turned her head through the cabinet. Then, she smiled sweetly and true. "Those are the hidden bestowals for me of my father died, Luis. I love you papa." She cried and realized that before it's too late show off your love to them. Let us all have the freedom to speak, express and share our affection to them. Threat them like jewels that is precious and lovable.

The end.

Author's Note:

Thank you for reading everyone. I am hoping that I give you an inspiration message about the story! God bless!

Vote and Comment♡

©️All rights reserved.
Purple_Tips

《《 》》