Scene III (Act 3)

《《 》》

(Lights required: Off white lights and on different disco lights)

(Sounds required: Rock and Disco Remix)

VIVIANE: "GUYS! Cheersss!" They cheered up all their drinks.

ALL: "YEAHHH!!!" They all shouted insane.

Currently, Viviane is completely drunk. She was dancing wildly and seductive. Jereo hug her at the back, but Viviane turned and pushed him.

JEREO: "Oh come on Viviane. Flirt with me." He smiled.

He danced seductively in front of Viviane while walking towards the girl. But, Viviane is walking
backward to avoid Jereo. Other than that, Jereo pulled her and wants to hug Viviane. She pushed Jereo as stout as she can, and then Viviane's loss her balance.

(Sound required: A breaking glass)

An alarming sound echoed at the whole place produce by the glass table that Viviane's accidently bumped at. Viviane was so hurt. Zareina run immediately towards her best friend.

ZAREINA: "Are you okay?" She asked. But Viviane is not answering because her head was
painful.

Aside from Zareina, her best friend Nikki comforted her. As Nikki comforted Viviane, she heard a ringtone even the music inside the bar is so loud. She looked at her side and she saw a keypad phone. The phone is so dirty and it is look like it has algae on it.

NIKKI: "What is this?!" She got the cellphone and analyzed it. Someone was calling in the phone. It's named there was Luis. Aside from it, Nikki thought that was Vivian's father. So, she decided to ask Viviane directly. "Is this your phone Viviane?" Viviane was shocked when she saw her CKK Keypad phone.

VIVIANE: "N-No! That was so gross Nikki!" She said. But Nikki did not believe her.

NIKKI: "Oh, Really?" Nikki found a Viviane's pictures on the phone. "So, who's this guys?" Nikki shows to everyone the picture. "Are you pretending Viviane to be rich?" she asked.

Viviane stand up and looked Nikki's eyes like dagger. She grabbed the phone from Nikki and walk out. Terence wants to follow Viviane but Nikki stopped him.

(Lights required: Totally black outside but the street light is on)

(Sounds required: Sound of cars rushing)

Viviane walked alone. It's around 10:54 in the evening and she felt sleepy. When she reached their home she goes inside immediately and locked the door shut. She saw her father at the wooden chair. Mang Luis was trembling because it is cold. Viviane chant in the air, "Manigas ka d'yan matanda ka!" and then she smirk.

To be continued.

《《 》》