Chapter 17 June

Y/N, Harry, Ron, and Hermione sit in the common room quizzing each other on questions for the Potions exam.

Y/N looks to Ron. "Ron, a potion causing a person to be successful in all their endeavors while it lasts. Commonly called Liquid Luck, it's true name is?" 

He thinks for a second. "Mmmm, Felix Felicis?"

"Correct! Okay, you ask someone a question."

Ron looks to Hermione. "Okay Hermione, what ingredients go into the Sleeping Draught potion?"

Hermione looks up while thinking. "Wormwood, Powdered Asphodel pedals, Flobberworm mucus, Sopophorous bean, Valerian sprigs and... Nestle essence?"

"Bloody hell?! She knows everything!" Ron says to Harry and Y/N.

They laugh before Hermione looks to Y/N. "Y/N, What is Amortentia?"

She looks at Hermione with a smirk. "It's the most powerful love potion in the world. Come on, give me a hard one!"

Hermione looks down to her textbook and flips for a second before asking. "Okay then, what type of fish goes into the Skele-Gro potion."

Y/N closes and eyes to think, it takes her a minute but she finally remembers. "Oh, Pufferfish!"

"Correct!"

"Yes! I think we're gonna do excellently next week." Y/N tells them.

Harry looks to Y/N. "One can only hope."

"Yep, but for now. We need to get to D.A.D.A class." Hermione says as they stand up.

The four of them get up from the couches and head to Professor Lupin's classroom.

When they arrive, the only people there are Draco and his band of followers. Lupin is presumably in his office and the other students on their way. The four of them stand in the doorway listening to the Slytherins.

"This class is ridiculous, not to mention the teacher. The man can't even afford a half decent suit. His clothes remind me of my family's old house elf." Draco makes fun of Lupin.

Y/N walks up to them. "Wow, making fun of a teacher in his own classroom. Classy as always, Malfoy."

"What do you care? He's just some stupid excuse for a teacher." Draco goes on.

"That's a lie, he's one of Hogwarts's best teachers." Hermione says as she walks up to them.

Draco pulls out the only thing he ever says to Hermione. "How dare you speak to me, filthy little mudblood."

"Why don't you two mudbloods just leave the school." Pansy suggests to Hermione and Y/N. "You don't belong here."

This shocks Y/N. She doesn't know what to say until she just goes for it. She grabs Pansy by the shoulders and pushes her over and against the wall. Everyone else watches in shock.

 Everyone else watches in shock