Chapter 3 Truth

"So, who the hell are you?"

"My name is Hagrid, I'm a fellow magics user." Hagrid said as he motioned her to put down the fireball.

As she lowers her hand, the fire disappears as fast at it appeared.

She looks so confused that her mouth was open. "Wha... What do you mean, magics user?"

"The fire magic you just used right there in your hand, it's clearly not a new thing to you. Tell me, how much do you know of magic?" 

He suddenly remembers the setting he was in. "You know, this might not be the best place for this. We should go somewhere that doesn't look so suspicious."

She looked at the surroundings and realized how weird this looks. "There is a library nearby, no one goes there so we can talk there."

The two of them head towards the library. it's about a twenty minute walk, a very silent twenty minute walk. The two of them have nothing that they can say that isn't about magic. One thing was clear, this town has ears and everyone knows if something weird happens. The two of them continue to not say anything for the whole way. As they walk, Hagrid notices that people are looking at him weird. He remembers that his attire does not fit the muggle world, to them he looked extremely odd. It also doesn't help that he's so tall due to being half a giant. He doesn't do anything because what is he supposed to do, he looks how he looks.

 He doesn't do anything because what is he supposed to do, he looks how he looks

As the two of them arrive at the library, they still do not say a thing. The two of them walk past the front desk, the lady at the desk didn't even notice them. The girl leads Hagrid to a spot near the back of the library to have as much privacy as possible. The two of them sit on a couch, looking at each other. 

They sit silent for a minute before Hagrid asks her a question. "So, I think the first thing to ask you is what your name is."

She looks up at him. "My name is Y/N  Y/L/N."

"Hello Y/N, my name is Hagrid." He says as he extends his hand and she shakes it. "So what do you know of Magic?"

"I don't, really. A couple years ago I realized that I could do things that others couldn't." She says as she holds a flame in her hand once again.

He was listening deeply. "So what can you do?"

"It's not that I know a bunch of spells and incantations. I just have had these things happe-" She stops talking as a librarian walks past. "These things have happened and I just learned to use them."