Chapter 10 Secrets

"Alright everyone, class dismissed. Get out now." Professor Flitwick says.

Everyone leaves the class and Y/N, Hermione, Harry, and Ron gather in the hall.

"Why is he so mad today?" Y/N asks.

"Who knows." Ron responds. 

Y/N looks over to Hermione. "Hermione, we should uh.. go do that thing."

"Oh right, let's go."

Ron inquires. "Where are you two going, what thing?"

"Don't worry about it." Y/N calls back at Ron as they leave.

Hermione and Y/N head into an empty classroom and close the door.

"Okay, you ready?" Hermione says.

Y/N smiles. "We only do this everyday."

The both pull out their time turners and turn the hour glass once. They let go and watch as an hour passes through them quickly. They arrive the hour previous before they class they just went to.

 They arrive the hour previous before they class they just went to

"Perfect. I'm going to second year Potions." Y/N says.

Hermione smiles. "And I'm headed to Arithmancy."

Y/N smiles back as they leave the classroom and split up. "Meet you in an hour."

Y/N walks into Potions 2 and sits down next to Ginny.

"Hey." Y/N says.

Ginny smiles. "Hey. How's it going?"

Y/N shrugs. "Good, you."

"I'm good."

Professor Snape walks into the classroom. "Time for a pop quiz, everyone take a paper. You have till the end of class to finish and if you don't? Too bad."

Y/N grabs a paper and when she sits down, she finds a blank page. Black ink appears on the page and turns into letters. Snape had put a spell on the pages so each test would be random and different from the others. 

She looks down and see's the first question.

*What is the use of a Polyjuice potion?*

Y/N thinks for a moment, trying to remember how to specify the potion to a person. Y/N remembers and begins to write on the page.

*Polyjuice potion is an concoction that one makes to appear as another person. The potion takes a long time to make and the maker needs a hair of the person they want to appear as.*

She moves onto the the next question.

*What ingredients go into Polyjuice potion?*

*Fluxweed, Knotgrass, Lacewing Flies, Leeches, Horn of Bicorn, Boomslang skin, and the hair of the person you want to become all go into Polyjuice potion.*