Chapter 5 Arrival

As they get off the train, the students get up and head towards the carriages. Y/N unfortunately couldn't get onto the carriage with the other three because there were too many people. Instead she got on one with a blonde boy, his two friends, a brunette boy, and a red headed girl.

"Hello." Y/N says as she extends her hand to the girl. "My name is Y/N  Y/L/N."

She smiles. "I'm Ginny Weasley."

"Oh are you Ron's sister?"

"Yes, I'm a second year, Gryffindor" She tells Y/N.

Y/N didn't understand what that meant.

"Cool. What about you?" She asks the brunette boy.

He gives a crooked smile. "My name is Neville, Neville Longbottom. Also Gryffindor"

"It's a pleasur-"

The blonde boy cuts them off. "I'm Draco, this is Crab and Goyle. Now that everyone knows each other, can we get some quiet?"

Y/N looks at Ginny and Neville confused. They shrug their shoulders at her.

As the carriages arrive at Hogwarts, Y/N's mind is blown

As the carriages arrive at Hogwarts, Y/N's mind is blown. Hagrid forgot to mention that Hogwarts was a medieval castle. 

Y/N gets off the carriage and speaks once more to the other two. "Okay well I'm going to go find Harry, Hermione, and Ron. I'll see you guys later, okay?"

"Okay, see you later." Ginny replies.

Neville smiles again. "Ok."

Y/N runs to the the three. "Hey guys."

"Hey." Hermione and the others respond.

"Your sister's really nice, Ron."

"Oh you met Ginny?" Ron asks.

"Yes, and Neville. Who's this Draco kid, he seems rather rude?" Y/N says.

Harry stops smiling. "He's a kid in Slytherin and he is rude."

"Slytherin?"

"There are four houses in Hogwarts. Gryffindor, Slytherin, Ravenclaw, and Hufflepuff. You'll be sorted into one when you go into the grand hall. Each house has a separate dorm that only members can enter and each team has their own quidditch team." Hermione explains.

The four of them walk into Hogwarts.

"This place is beautiful." Y/N tells them.

Hermione smiles. "It truly is, I remember the first time I walked into Hogwarts. Every time we arrive it's like reliving it all over again."

"Feels like we just got sorted yesterday. I hope you get sorted into Gryffindor, Y/N." Harry says.

"That would be nice, considering everyone that I've met is in Gryffindor." Y/N laughs.