FLUFF Montgomery Gator

Human Monty
x

Soft!Gender-neutral!Reader

Requested by: @SHSP0tat0

Note: sorry for the delay!

°•__________________•°

Monty's PERSPECTIVE

     Sometimes, I get annoyed without even knowing, it is the usual they say but I know when I'm annoyed due to anger and annoyed for nothing. Just as I was about to grab my bass and slam it on the ground for not knowing what is annoying me, a smack landed on my head.

     "Oh no, you don't! I hate to go and buy your bass again, Monty!" groaning of pain and rubbing my head, it was simply Malaya. This is going to be another sermon.

     "I know you dwarf now beat it." Often I am bothered about handling Malaya's sermon more than Freddy's but... to the best of my knowledge, this is not what aggravates me right now... As I can hear Malaya's ranting of why shouldn't I break my bass, a loud set of fast footsteps dashes in with a nauseous voice.

     "Sorry, I'm late again!" It caught my attention, It's the delicate blossom, (Y/n). Their posture and actions aren't the ones you notice every day, was there an occurrence?

     Malaya looked in their direction with a wide smile but suddenly frowned, "Bhie, your voice changed." Without thinking, I gently guided (Y/n) to a seat while they catch their breath. I wanted to help (Y/n) as much as possible but also want to put up a tough personality.

     "Thanks, Monty," The soft voice of (Y/n) echoed in my mind which made me smile. "well, you better take them home, the situation they are in may exhaust them too much." The vocalist of the band, Freddy, tapped my back after he finished his instructions. I nodded in response then carried (Y/n) bridal style out the rehearsal room.

     "But I just got here!" They exclaimed yet were cut by her choking state. A chuckle fled my mouth as I rub circles behind their back as their figure on my arms squirm for a comfortable spot. We both exited the building then I called a cab.

     "Thank you Monty, I appreciate your kindness towards me..." I smiled then kissed them on the forehead, settling the delicate goofball inside the cab carefully. "Look, you've been working nonstop from your first day." As I got inside the cab, this annoying feeling once again took over my mind. Jeez! Seriously?!

°•__________________•°
(Y/n)'s PERSPECTIVE

     I cuddled myself on the other side of the seat but then, I noticed Monty's hands form into a fist. The first thing that came into my mind is to calm him down before he can cause damage. Unwillingly, my hands crawled to his which made him flinch yet, it soothes him.

     This might have caught him off guard, "Hey, what are you doing?" He bluntly asked. "Calming you down, silly." I simply answered while he scoops me up into his arms. His actions do not bother me due to my observation, his coping mechanism is a simple hug or a long cuddle - anything physical to be frank. The whole ride is quiet yet relaxing, I know I arrived with an aching body, I just can't leave Monty for a day, why? It's because I don't want him to throw a fist with the host of the show, Malaya.

     The vehicle has come to a stop which signals us to pay and leave the cab. I paid for the ride and Monty guided me up to my apartment. I searched my bags for the keys then unlocked the knob for us to enter. I looked fine than a while ago which I noticed as I got off the cab.

     "You're not slacking out of work just to be with me, aren't you." The Mohawk pointed out my state a while before we arrived at my apartment. Frantically, I waved my hand side to side as I confronted him with the truth.

     "Monty, I assure you I was feeling unwell a while back, and magically, it went away..." I made an effort to make him believe what was coming out of my mouth then suddenly, I heard a low chuckle.

     "I was messing around with you sweetheart, now." He clapped his hands then dragged me to the kitchen. "What should you cook, I'm starving." He rubbed his stomach which made me giggle.

     "Well, I have ingredients for pizza."

      "Great! Just I hope Chika didn't follow us from behind." The tall man teased as I laughed along. While I was setting the ingredients, Monty searched the cabinets for the materials needed.

      Time passed and I was kneading the dough into a circle. I was humming a tune and I didn't give attention to Monty's arms snaking their way to my midsection. This action made me blush.

     "Well, homemade tomato sauce is all over your face." He chimed which I respond with a faded punch on his cheeks. His hands left my waist then it made me more freedom to move around. Just a moment later, a wet finger swiped my face. I felt it, and it was tomato sauce. I glanced at Monty who was laughing then got a handful of flour.

     "Monty!" I giggled as I joined his messy work.

-time skip-

     We both were laying on the bed after cleaning the kitchen and taking a quick shower. His arms around my body, my hands caressing his cheeks, our bodies under the covers, overall, it was relieving. A day with this bassist can be chaotic yet fun.

-end