Chapter 59 : Be all Smiles

Mulai dari awal

Sanjana glared back in return while Nivi giggled.

Sanjana : Na periya ponnu , ava kutty la avaluku easy ah cold pudikum . So no Nivi. She told sternly.

Varun : Periya ponna ah ? Nee 5 aadi dhana iruka . He told as Nivi and Varun gave an hifi.

Sanjana sighed as she kept walking and Varun got an icecream for both of them . They ate icecreams with there own banters. They soon got in to a restaurant and Sanjana made sure Nivi had a warm water , so she might not end up catching a cold making Varun realise how good she ll be when she becomes a mother.

Varun carried Nivi in his arms while he had his hands on Sanjana's shoulder. Both of them tugged his shirt at the same time .

Varun : Ippa enna venum rendu perukum ?

Sanjana and Nivi cooed " Swing la vezhadhanum " they exclaimed as they pointed there fingers towards the park.

He took both of them inside the park and immediately Nivi ran to the swing and sat following her Sanjana went behind and sat on the swing adjacent to Nivi.

Nivi : Mama tazhi vidunga swing ah . Varun chuckled at her demands and went to push the swing for her

Sanjana : Oh nivi ku matum dhana ennaku illaya ? She told twisting her lips.

Varun who was busy pushing her swing looked at Sanjana and continued " Nivi vandhu papa,  nee oru peepa , odipo "

Sanjana : Edheyy peepa dhana ! Indha peepa kita dhan night varanum apa vachukuren. She told as she pushed her swing putting all her power .

Varun who realised his state began pushing both the swings . He used his right hand to push Sanjana's swing and left hand to push Nivi's swing. Poor guy had to listen to all the tantrums these two ladies showed and he was dead tired after having a long day .

The trio soon reach back to there apartment . Once the lift was opened Nivi asked Varun to bend and he did so .

Nivi : Thanks you mama . She told as she kissed his cheeks and brushed her nose with him.

She then hugged Sanjana and ran back to her home.

Varun who stood there opening the door with his keys stood in a shock when he found Sanjana who kissed him on his cheeks and muttered " Your the best Mama ! Thank you . " She told with a blush and ran inside there home.

He closed the door immediately and pulled her by her wrist.

Varun : Hey Kd ippa enna sonna ?

Sanjana : Thank you sonnen . She told shrugging her shoulders

Varun : Hey adhu illa , thank you ku munnadi sonniye enna sonna ? He asked with all eagerness

Sanjana : Oh You are the best nu sonnen . She decided to play on

Varun : Hey na enna kekurenu unnaku terium ! Innum ore oru vaati sollen . Please he encircled his hands around her neck

Sanjana : Golden words will never be repeated Varun .

Varun : Oh nee apdi variya . He told and began tickling her he knew her weak point is that she is ticklish.

Sanjana : Stop Varuney !!! She told panting hard.

Varun : Apa sollu enna sonnenu . He sat down on the couch with her on him .

Sanjana went near his ears and whispered
"Mama" , the smile she saw on Varun's face was worth it , he looked like 1000 walks bulb glowing brightly.

He carried her in his arms and locked the room and the night was still on for the loving couple.

***********

The next day Sanjana returned early than usual . She thought of cooking for Varun and decided to make mushroom biryani which is his favourite.

She soon got herself ready and sat in front of the table with watching so many YouTube videos and somehow the procedure got registered in her mind.

She followed the steps as accurately as possible and after one and half hour the biryani was ready.

She kept the food in the table and decorated it . All that she did now was just to see that small smile play on Varun's face.

Sanjana kept waiting for him it was past 9 in the clock and she started yawning . She even tried calling him up few times but it went in wain. She dozed of to sleep on the Dinning table.

Varun reached home at 10.30 and he saw Sanjana sleeping on the Dinning table.  He knew Selvi ka was on leave and realised Sanjana had cooked for him . But his bad luck he got stuck up with work and he couldn't spend the evening with her.

He carried her in his arms and made her lie on there bed comfortably.  He was about to leave when she held his collars tightly bringing a a beam of grin in his face. He slowly removed her hands from his collars.

He changed back to his night wear and went to dinning table . He wanted to make sure that he eats what Sanjana has prepared for him . In a jiff he completed the biryani , it was not because it was tasty or so but he ate it with fondness since Sanjana had cooked all this for him with the love and that played a major role for the delicious biryani. He wrote a letter down on a paper and placed it near her phone...

" Sana ! Thanks for adding flavours not only in the biryani but in our lifestyle as well"

_____________________________________________

Hi dears!!! Chapter eppudi iruku nu sollunga ......

Good bad ? Edhuva irundhalum sollunga...

Hope this brought a smile when you read this chapter

Constructive Criticism is also accepted ..... My dm's are always open

Thanks a lot for the support provided for the previous chapters

With love
Author