Dark Cupid/A Ghost Vs A Cupid

Start from the beginning

Scene Change: Marinette's bedroom
"Marinette tries to write a love letter to Y/N."
Marinette: Dear Y/N, dear Y/N... Dear Y/N... *sighs* I'm no good at this love letter writing thing... I sound like a total dorkasaurus!
Tikki: Only when you say words like "dorkasaurus"! Relax, Marinette, I'm teasing. Think of Y/N and speak from the heart.
Marinette: *sees Y/N's letter, gasps* Y/N's letter! That's it! Why didn't I think of that before? I'll answer his poem!
Alya: Marinette!
Marinette: *gasps*
Alya: **enters the room, with a pink heart-shaped card* Check it out!
Marinette: It's perfect! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
"Marinette writes the love letter, with Alya watching."
Marinette: Voila!
Alya: Don't forget to sign it!
"A ladybug flies inside the room, distracting Marinette."
Alya: This is a good omen! Ladybugs are good luck, especially in the love department!
Marinette: Really?
Alya: Yeah you of all people should know about ladybugs.
Marinette: R-really? Wh-why do you say that?
Alya: Since ancient times the ladybug has been a symbol of love, guiding hearts on the path to devotion. It was on my blog this week. You read it didn't you?
Marinette: Oh yeah, yeah, of course. "Turns back towards her computer and sighs."

Scene Change: Y/N's house
"Y/N is in his room writing a letter to express his feelings for Marinette."
Y/N: *writing then stops* No, this won't work! *crumples the letter and throws it in the trashcan beside him and sighs* Why can't I just tell how my feelings for my girlfriend?! I'm such a wuss. I can't even tell her that face to face... *his phone rings*
"He looks at his phone and sees that it was his mother calling him and he answers it."
Y/N: *sadly* Hey, mom.
Natsumi: *from his phone* Hello, Dear. Why do you sound so sad? Are you not happy to talk to me, again?
Y/N: *sighs sadly* No, it's not that. It's just that I'm so lovestruck at this girl and I can't tell her how I feel to her face. So I decided to write a love letter for her, but I just can't find the right words to write.
Natsumi: *from his phone* Well, what are you feeling everytime that you 2 are together?
Y/N: Everytime that we're together, I just feel that we can handle anything. I feel as though nothing else matters, just us being with each other is enough.
Natsumi: *from his phone* You really are lovestruck, Dear. Why don't you tell her how you felt when you first saw her and how much she means to you.
Y/N: That sounds a great idea, Mom. I'll do just that. But, I gotta go soon. School's going to start again soon.
Natsumi: *from his phone* Alright, I'll talk to you later. Tell me how she reacts to your letter. I love you, Dear. Bye!
Y/N: Love you too, Mom. Bye. *ends call* Alright now time to write a love letter that'll make Marinette blush the same color as her superhero costume! *begins to write his love letter for Marinette*

Scene Change: Pont des Art
"Kim is waiting on the side of a fence until he recognizes Chloe's voice and rushes forward."
Chloe: And that's right, in a 24 karat gold frame. Deliver it to Le Grand Paris Hotel and bill it to Daddykins, uh, I mean, Mr. Bourgeois. *stops after noticing Kim* What are you doing here?
Kim: *nervously* I-I...
Chloe: *mockingly* You-You...
Kim *clears throat and kneels down in a puddle of water* Will you be my Valentine? *presents a brooch to Chloe*
"A passing bike splashes water in Kim's face, and a chip bag blowing in the wind sticks to him."
Chloe: *gasps* Don't move!
"Chloe takes a humiliating photo of Kim then hits the send button."
Chloe: Wait till everyone gets a load of this! Hahahaha! No offense, Kim, but my heart's saved for someone more awesome than you.
"Chloe begins to walk off before turning back."
Chloe: Don't you just hate how harsh love can be? *Kim drops the brooch and pulls the chip bag off his face and begins to sob*

Scene Change: Hawk Moth's Lair
"His window opens."
Hawk Moth: Ah, Valentine's Day, the day of love and the day of fools. So many delusions, so much disappointment. My evil akumas, you are going to have such a field day.
"Hawk Moth transforms the akuma, charging it with power."
Hawk Moth: Fly away my little akuma, and evilize him!
"The akuma flies off, soon finding a sobbing Kim and entering his brooch for Chloe."
Hawk Moth: Dark Cupid, I am Hawk Moth. I can give you the power to shoot your arrows, pierce love and impale friendship. But there is something you must do for me in return.
Kim: No love affair or friendship will escape my fury. No one will ever love again!
"Kim is transformed into Dark Cupid by the akuma, and is seen shooting arrows at lovers whose lips turn black once hit and run away from their loved ones."
Civilian: *smashes bouquet of flowers into wall* Ugh, stupid flowers!
Civilian: *pulls hand away from woman who he is with* Get off me!
Dark Cupid: Hahahahahaha!
Hawk Moth: Hahaha! Perfect. It won't be long before Ladybug, Decade and Cat Noir show up to meet their doom! *evil laughing*