Chapter 27: Max's Decision

Start from the beginning

"I don't know? You look a little busy tonight, sure you can handle both?" I teased.

"Are you doubting my skill?" He gasps, holding his heart playfully.

"Never." I smirked leaving him in the dust.

I walked around looking at the art on the walls until Kai joined me. I watched as everyone knew what they wanted and went to get them done. Everyone but me.

"Shouldn't you be working?" I questioned my company.

"What? And have you miss out on all my glorious company? Never." He said. "Besides today's my day off anyways."

"Then what brings you back to work?" I giggle.

"Well I saw a cirtin someone who looked to be in need of her wonderful tattoo artist"

"Really. Where?" I pretended to look around.

"Hahaha very funny." He sarcastically laughed. "Now come with me." He said while pulling me along with him.

"But I still haven found anything yet." I yelled.

"I know." He says as he pulls me to his work station. "Do you trust me?"

"What?" I asked confused.

"Do you trust me?" He asked again.

"Um yes?" still confused.

"Good. almost thought you didn't there for a second. Phew." He pretended to wipe his forehead. "But back to business. I have a scical tattoo I made for you, but it's a surprise.

My eyebrows rose in surprise. "You want to give me a tattoo without ever seeing it?"

"I promise you will love it." He tries to sway me.

I sit and think for a second debating if I would like it.

"Oh come on. Please!" He begs.

"Ok." I gave in.

I watch as he pulls out a design, but he carefully keeps it out of my view so he doesn't spoil the surprise. He gets it transferred to the stencil paper as I watch.

"You had this prepared for a while didn't you?" I teased.

"Why yes. I did draw it specifically for you my dear." He admits.

"Wait, are you picking the spot too?" I questioned.

"Yep!" he happily replies "Now lay down on your stomach." He instructed.

I do as I was told and lay flat on my stomach only to have my hair flipped in my face.

"Need that out of the way too." He tells me.

I quickly pull it up in a bun out of my face and then lay my head down. I feel him start to clean and prepare the back of my neck and lay down the design.

"Well I guess if it's bad I won't have to look at it." I joke.

"Yeah, let's just hope I'm sober enough for this." He lightly laughed, almost sounding siruse. Then I watched him take a quick swig of beer before he turned on the gun.

"You better be sober." I mutter as I watch him feeling my own buzz.

I then feel the prick of the needle as it stabes me a hundred times. The ink piercing into my skin creating art. My skin was warm from the alcohol that I didn't even feel the pain of the tattoo. I just got lost in the sound of the buzzing of the tattoo gun.

After a bit of tattoo I heard footsteps walk closer, but I couldn't take a look from how my head had to lay.

"That looks amazing Fred." I hear Paxs slurred voice from behind my back. "Great job man." I feel Kai and Pax fist bump above my spin.