Anbu Black Ops

Yinafter leaves his house goes to his home at underworld.Later he decided to make Anbu Black Ops only serves under the four Satan's and can only make decision is made by Anbu Captain.

Tl masks in order to distinguish themselves from normal devil's and to conceal their identities.Equipment all ANBU carry Ninjato, which are usually strapped to their backs.ANBU are devil's who are under direct control of their Satans. They protect the underworld from exceptional threats, conduct high-risk missions into enemy countries, and deal with extremely strong enemies.

There are normally seven divisions of ANBU that are

Falcon Division devils

Owl Division devils

Bear Division devils

Cat Division devils

Frog Division devils

Wolf Division devils

Dragon Division devils

Uchiha Clan can use both magic and chakra at same time.Also in Anbu all fractions are in it.

After giving a detail report his plan to four Satan's they approved of it

Sirzechs: Are you sure about this ? This is a huge leap after all this.

Yin: This is aleast I can do to you right.

Sirzechs:Riser is pushing counil for marriage soon,what are you going to do.we has the contract of your and rias marriage and it is give preference that you are last of your family and contract is before the war.

Yin:I know ,when time comes I will take the risk.it is atleast I can do to you.

Sirzechs:you still love her right even after she regret you.
Yin: You said to join her peerage to protect her,after she get red dargon emperor what role should I play also she loves him ,what can I do? Her happiness is all matters to me.

After saying a single tear drop and uses Shunshin no Jutsu and go.Sirzech stays there and thinks about yin and rias and what he will do.

______________________________________

Follow at ....Naru03