𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒈𝒐 (𝐘𝐎𝐎𝐍𝐌𝐈𝐍)

"Hyung?"

"Hmm?"

Jimin's gaze went to Yoongi, who's sitting next to him, looking at the sun as it sets, breezy wind, blowing his hair, making his hyung more attractive.

"You know I love you, right?"

His eyes flinched when he met the elder's gaze. Jimin saw the way Yoongi's lips tugged up, forming a soft smile, looking at him adoringly.

The older kissed his cheeks, making him flustered, cheeks burning.

"I know, " Yoongi replied,

His hyung was smiling, but Jimin saw it. He saw Yoongi's eyes filled with sadness. His eyebrows furrowed and was about to ask why his hyung was sad but got interrupted when the elder got up.

Yoongi looked down at him, not leaving his eyes. He winced a little when the elder flicked his forehead, letting out a low chuckle.

"If something happens to me, know that none of it is your fault, hmm?"

Jimin sighed, "Hyung, nothing is going to happen to you. I'll protect you, remember? I will never let anyone harm you. Not as long as I'm alive. "

Yoongi heaved a sigh, a small sad smile on his face as he look away.

"We'll never know what's going to happen. You're the best thing that's ever given to me, chim, you know?"

He gave the elder a soft smile, "I know,"

The soft smile from Jimin's slowly disappeared when Yoongi started to vanish.

"H-hyung... ? W-what's happening to y-you?! You.... you're fading!" He shouted in a panicked voice.

Jimin tried to touch his hyung over and over again just to panick more, knowing he couldn't touch Yoongi, tears slowly made its way to his eyes.

His eyes still panicking, Jimin bit his lower lip to prevent sobbing as he tried to touch Yoongi's warm body again. But instead, he was met by a cold wind, breezing through his skin.

Jimin's eyes met the elder's. Instead of panicking like he did, the elder gave him a smile of assurance.

"Jimin-ah... " Yoongi called. Voice sounding broken.

"H-hyung..?" Jimin's eyes were still glimmering, and he could tell that the elder wanted to cry too.

"You know how much I love you, right?"

'I love you' from Yoongi used to be the sweetest to Jimin. But now, the word 'I love you' became the most painful words to him.

Jimin shook his head several times. "No... no.. no... hyung, what are you saying?! Why... why is it so painful?" he cried, hitting his chest.

He, then, felt something cold in his face, it was his lover. Cupping his face while giving him his familiar gummy smile. The elder slowly attached his face into his.

Jimin closed his eyes, wanting to savour the moment.

"Right?"

"I know, hyung. I-... I know.. "

He opened his eyes when he felt cold lips, kissing his forehead.

"Never blame yourself, pinky promise?"

Just as he was about to say something, Yoongi already faded.

"Y-yoongi... ? Yoongi-hyung?! Hyung! Where are you?! "