( TEN !! )

CHAPTER TEN; IN WHICH, WE END

—————

I AM A morning person. Jaeden slept in until 11. That's just how we worked. My body woke up naturally and I'm glad I woke up first because the last thing I want is Jaeden to see me after waking up.

My hair was knotty since I hadn't tied it up in a ponytail like I usually do before going to bed. I fixed my hair and changed into the spare clothes I brought.

It was a comfy outfit, consisting of a light green sweater and some airy cream trousers.

I went into the kitchen and made Jaeden a hot chocolate and a tea for myself. I came upstairs with the two mugs, steam rising from both. I placed Jaeden's mug on his window sill and sat down on his bed.

He was asleep but stirred and woke up when I came back. I sat on his desk chair and swung round on it while he came to his senses.

"Oh." He laughed. "You're up." He spoke in his morning voice.

"Mhm, yup." I smiled, drinking my tea and pulling my knees up to my chin on the chair.

"You feeling okay?" I asked.

He nodded and swept his hand through his hair. As he sat up he saw the mug and picked it up, wincing at the heat.

"Did you make me a hot chocolate?" He smiled.

I nodded. "Sorry if you don't like hot chocolate, I just assumed you did."

"Nah, I love it."

I grinned widely and set my mug down on his desk.

"What do you want to do today?"

He shrugged.

"Cause I was thinking, my mum's gonna be out working from like 12pm to 9pm or 10pm? So maybe we could go there."

"Sounds cool. Let's do that." He said, putting his mug down and going to change.

He came out with a simple t-shirt with a beige open-button shirt over the top, a pair of Nike shoes and white jeans. He wore it with a few necklaces.

"You look nice!" I complimented him

"Thanks Blondie." He laughed.

"That's not my name." I winked, teasing him.

"Okay, what is it then?"

"Madeline! My name is Madeline!" I laughed.

My heart was crushing inside. I was holding my breath from excitement that my heartbeat was slowing down and when I took another breath, it bounced back up and was faster than before.

We got ready and when we left, he brought his bike too so we could both ride our bikes to my house.
Since it was around 11:45am, the sun was coming up and I swear I could feel the presence of morning dew on my face. I could smell freshly cut grass and the damp roads that we cycled on.

We raced each other down the lanes, screaming and whooping as we went.

Breathlessly, I arrived at my front door.

"I beat you loser!" I cried out and he came to a stop.

"You practically pushed me to the curb, cheater!" He laughed.

"I still won." I shrugged.

We put our bikes in the garage before entering the house. We went up to my room where we laid on my bed.

"Do you remember we had our first kiss here?" He said quietly.

"Yeah." I replied.

"You wanna do it again?" He asked softly.

"Yes please."

We both sat up, his hand on my cheek. He pulled me closer to him and tucked my hair behind my ear.

"Pretty boy." I sighed.

"Blondie." He said, his lips perfectly aligning with mine.

And he kissed me.

Blondie.

—————
i'm on my period and writing this made everything better istg.
—————
CHAPTER TEN; IN WHICH, WE END.

—————CHAPTER TEN; IN WHICH, WE END