( NINE !! )

CHAPTER NINE; IN WHICH, THEY SHOTGUN

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

CHAPTER NINE; IN WHICH, THEY SHOTGUN.
—————

WHEN I LEANED my bike against a railing, we had arrived at a quiet, tidy house. The windows were clearly scrubbed well and the front garden was decorated accordingly.

Jaeden led me up the steps, being careful to close the gate behind him. He opened the door and in the sweetest voice I'd ever heard he shouted:

"Mum, I'm home!!"

I heard shuffling and laughter as a young, cheerful lady appeared at the door.

"Well, who is this dear?" She smiled.

"Oh this is Madeline."

"Hello." I smiled warmly.

"My name's Angela, come on in!"

After we got comfortable, Angela left and reminded us there was food in the fridge.

Before she left, she called me to the front door.

"Is there a problem?" I asked politely.

"No no dear, but does Jaeden refer to you as 'Blondie' often?" She questioned.

"Um, yes he does. It's a little joke of ours. I hope it's not a probl-"

"Problem? There's no problem dear! But he often talks to me about a certain 'Blondie' he is close with. Now I think about it, you probably more than close, no?" She winked at me as she left.

After processing everything, I returned to the living room and sat down on the sofa next to Jaeden. My relaxing didn't last for long because he stood up and told me to follow him.

Round about now, the time was 2pm. While walking somewhere, Jaeden questioned me.

"What did my mum want?"

"Oh, she just wanted to see if I was okay, you know, being alone in your house." I made up a story as I went along.

"Alright." He laughed.

I made myself comfortable and watched the movie with him.

We watched a comedy, one that made me physically laugh my heart out. On multiple occasions, our shoulders would bump and we never spoke of it, but I could tell he liked it.

He paused to go to the bathroom and when he came back, he sat a lot closer to me. Our legs were almost touching. When the movie ended he asked me to come on the roof with him.

𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐄 , jaeden martellजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें