( FOUR !! )

CHAPTER FOUR; IN WHICH, THEY PARTY

—————

EDEN AND I both went our own ways until the end of the day. We met up after school, I didn't take the bus home. I called my mom and lied, saying I was doing extra curricular.

Instead, Eden sneaked me into their house where they 'dressed me up' for going out.

First, they let me roam free through their closet and I picked out a few things which Eden then put together. They then did the same for themselves.

I wore green trousers and a white crop top. Eden gave me a little green bag and I used my white trainers that I had on at school.

 Eden gave me a little green bag and I used my white trainers that I had on at school

Eden picked out their own thing and when they came into the room, I was dumbfounded. They did a little twirl and my jaw dropped.

"You look stunning!" I told them.

Eden wore a dusty pink patterned skirt, a dainty white shoulder strap top and a pink woolly cardigan. A handbag had been thrown over their shoulder as a accessory. They finished the outfit off with some black Mary Janes.

 They finished the outfit off with some black Mary Janes

We hung out in Eden's room until it was time to go. We slipped our phones in our handbags and a little money too.

We left fairly early but we were walking so we got there a few minutes past. The party had started but the atmosphere hadn't. People were talking and there was music but there was no dancing.

It was relatively quiet, which I didn't mind. Me and Eden relaxed on a sofa with our drinks. After half an hour, the house was full and the chatter seemed to be getting louder by the second.

Usually I would have to excuse myself from the room because of all the noise and people, but I felt okay. Maybe it was the drink or maybe it was because I had a friend with me. Either way, I didn't mind.

Eventually, Eden got asked by a guy to go dance. I told them that they could go so I ended up on the sofa by myself.

My mood dropped after a while and I almost thought about leaving until one of my favourite songs came on.

"Hey Mads, get over here!" Eden called out for me.

As the beat of the song picked itself up, I began to walk over to Eden who had just left the guy by himself.

We danced together, and while I was having fun, I forgot all about the world: the people around us.

Eden went to get a drink as I danced by myself. A minute later, I felt hands on my waist.

Assuming it was Eden, I swayed my hips with the music, closed my eyes and smiled. My back was pressed against their torso, I could feel their body heat.

My backside was pushed up against their crotch because of their position. I mean, it was fun and all until they started kissing my neck.

It was at this point that I realised it could not possibly be Eden. I moved my hands to the persons neck to feel their hair; more specifically, their haircut.

When my fingers ran through short hair, my heart dropped.

Then a familiar raspy voice was heard.

"You know, we should do this more often."

*******

"Calm down Maddy!" Eden cried.

We sat on their bed back at their house.

"Calm down?! I practically just grinded on the boy I have to tutor!"

After realising what had happened, Eden quickly escorted a very panicked version of me back to their house. Now, we sit in their room discussing how to make matters better.

"I think you just have to forget about, not that he will. It's unlikely that we could explain this to him. He wouldn't even listen!"

"He's coming to my house tomorrow for a tutoring session! He's going to get the wrong idea!" I sobbed.

"Yeah, that's not good." Eden said, anxiously biting their nails.

"So?" I shrugged.

"I've got nothing."

—————
CHAPTER FOUR; IN WHICH, THEY PARTY.

—————CHAPTER FOUR; IN WHICH, THEY PARTY