THE END OF BOOK ONE

Hello everyone!

Before reading any further, please go back and re-read the end of the last chapter posted because I deleted 2 chapters and changed the ending of the one before that so now the story is entirely different.

It's ya girl, here to make an announcement. It hit me today while I was sitting in the courtyard outside the library at my university that I really wasn't sure where this story was going. There is still so much to write but what happens next feels almost like a second plot. The first plot was Thea figuring out what Killian's people were, and now we are moving on from that phase of the story into something completely different. So, how should I do that? How do I make that transition? Can the rest of the story take place in only a few months? The end of the last chapter just felt so right!

BUT THEN I had a *thought*... what if I just ended the book here, and started a sequel? The traditional novel is 75,000+ words and the story currently sits at 67,000. I need to drop and add a few things here and there, so I think I can work my way up to that 75K limit.

So, yes, I think I've decided to end the story here and write a sequel. I never imagined a sequel for this story... but yeah, it just feels right, ya know? Anyways, thank you guys so much for reading thus far and I hope to see you all again soon in book two :)

 but yeah, it just feels right, ya know? Anyways, thank you guys so much for reading thus far and I hope to see you all again soon in book two :)

Now have an upside down picture of my cat ^.^