I decide some sort of black skirt should be incorporated, and begin to build off of that. Soon enough I have a beautifully styled outfit (if I do say so myself) and have successfully tamed my nerves well enough to sleep.

In the morning, my anxiety comes back stronger than it was the night before. I try to calm down, but accept that shaky hands will be a staple today. I get into something cute, saving my nice outfit for tonight. I head downstairs, and grab something quick to eat.

"Hey, Mom?" I say.

"Yes, Hunny?" She replies, grabbing her things to leave the house.

"I won't be home for dinner tonight, I hope that's alright."

She smiles warmly, "That's just fine, Hunny. Text me when you know what time you'll be home."

Excitement builds up inside me, "It's a Friday night, so I don't know, but I'll tell you when I do."

"Great! See you later!"

"See you later, Mom."

My mom walks out of the house, and I quickly eat up before Billie arrives. When I finish my breakfast, I expect Billie to be over soon, so I grab my bag and place it on the floor by the door. I look down at my watch.

She's a bit late.

I shrug, and continue to wait by the door, sure I'll hear her roaring engine come down the street any second. After a couple minutes, I still hear nothing.

I start to get nervous that she won't be picking me up today. In which case, I am running very late. I take a deep breath and decide that I should head to school on my own, to at least attempt to get to class on time.

I open the front door, and turn around to lock it, before I hear one of the best sounds in the world.

I turn around with a relieved smile as Billie pulls quickly into my driveway. I go to ask why she's so late before I'm able to gather the answer myself.

Billie quickly gets out of her car, "Hey, so sorry I'm late. Get in, Baby. I'll get us there in plenty of time."

I continue to stand at my front door, staring at her.

She stops, "What?"

"You look really nice, Billie."

A blush grows on her cheeks, and she brushes it off with a lighthearted scoff before turning to her car, "Thank you, Dez. We should really get to school."

I snap out of my trance, "Right, sorry." I finish locking the door and head over to Billie, who is holding the car door for me.

No longer worried about being late, I wrap my arms around her neck, and lean up to kiss her on the cheek, "You're so pretty, Baby."

I continue to hold my arms around her as I watch her cheeks turn a tinge of pink.. again, "Thank you."

I bite back a triumphant smile and get in the car. Billie quickly shuts the door and gets into her own side. I buckle my seatbelt before I look back at her, throwing the car in reverse and backing out of my driveway with haste.

I admire her driving, completely enthralled by her grace, and my legs shut once again. I'm still not sure what that means, but I've deduced that it has something to do with Billie.

I shamelessly stare at her, in a much nicer outfit than normal. I guess she won't have time to change before our date, so she got ready this morning.

I smile dreamily at her face, in a light layer of makeup, just enough to make her natural beauty glow in the morning sun. Her lips are shiny with a colorless lipgloss, and her nails are done.

My legs shut once again as I look at them, claw-shaped and nude. I can hear them as they collide with each other when she turns the wheel.

Her outfit is all black, with her usual baggy garb, but her jewelry stands out against the dark background. Shining silver adorns her neck, wrists, ears and fingers, sparkling whenever she moves.

She looks like an absolute dream.

"You look like an absolute dream."

Billie smiles, "Thank you, Baby. You have got to cool it with these compliments or you won't have any left for the date."

I smile mischievously, "Oh I'll have plenty."

A/n:

Billie is so SEXY like GIRL. She needs to stop being so hot or I'm gonna combust or some shit.