"Why you always playin' wit' me, Milani?" He squeezed his hand a little while looking into her eyes.

"You was playin' wit' me first the fu—" She was cut off when he moved her shorts to the side. Knowing she didn't have on any panties like always and stuck his index finger into her.

"What you said?" He smirked as slid his middle finger into her wetness and pumped his fingers in and out of her fasley

"I can't hear you, where was all dat shit you was jus' talkin?" He chuckled as her jaw was dropped as she placed her head on his chest.

"E-El- oh fuck" She moaned, grabbing ahold of his arm as he removed his hand from her neck. He lifted her chin and sloppily kissed her still as his fingers viciously pumped in and out her core.

She pulled away from the kissing, breathing heavily before he grabbed her by the neck again. He brought her face closer to his "You gon' lose the fuckin' attitude?" He gritted.

He felt her clench down onto his finger causing him to slow down. She quickly nodded, biting her lip. "Say it," He demanded.

"Y-Yes" She whimpered. "You gon' be my good girl?" He asked, not taking his eyes to her. She desperately wanted to look away but the look he was giving her wouldn't let her dare do that.

"Yes"

"Yes, what?" He raised his brow.

"Yes daddy" She moaned when he squeezed a little around her neck. "Daddy I promise! Pleaseeee" She begged as she wanted to release the tight feeling she felt in her stomach.

He loved to hear her beg, it did something to him "Let it go baby" He whispered into her ear and started to pump after again.

She felt chills down how body and did as told.

The only sounds that were heard were her wetness and juices and the muffled moans she made into his chest. He fingers her through her climax.

He removed his fingers once she was done, licking them clean and letting her neck go after he sloppily kissed her, allowing her to taste herself.

"Tighten up Mugga" He sent a hard smack to her ass. She moaned then whined because it hard.

"You still ate my food tho" She mumbled as he rubbed her sore cheek.

"What?"

"Nothing, I said I was going to freshen up" She quickly covered up and smiled up at him.

"Oh okay. I'll make you some more pasta tho baby" He pecked her lips causing her to smile and nodded before going into their room to clean herself up.

_________________