She's absolutely beautiful

The hot water ran in the shower, the condensation dripping down the glass panel, Kipo hopped in the shower but I couldn't see her well as the room was full of steam. I rubbed the mirror to see myself, shook my hands and nodded, "She's been your best friend your whole life, there's nothing wrong with this". Opening the shower door I stepped in, my nose came up against Kipo's as she was running her hands through her soft hair, the water dripping off. She held my cheeks with both hands and kissed me softly, sparks flew in my mind and my heart beated louder, the adrenaline feeling shook my entire body. I held her waist and spun her around, holding her back against the shower wall, kissing her faster and more intensely. I could hear her heart beat syncing with mine, she stopped for a minute and whispered to me, "You're so beautiful". I blushed "You're beautiful Kipo, you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen and I'm so lucky to have you in my life".

I ran my fingers up and down her soft waist as she cuddled into my neck, she whispered into my ear, "I'm hungry...may I?" I couldn't believe that even though she had her new wolf power, her vampire side still wanted my blood". Nodding at her she swiftly spun me around so my back was against the wall and she sunk her fangs into my neck, "Kip, harder, you know I like it like that". Biting harder I could feel my body going numb but the adrenaline rush was incredible, just like before but somehow more intense, grabbing her waist firmly as she drained my blood, my veins crawled up from my wrists and my eyes started to flash, that's when I knew it was enough."Bubba, that's enough, my body has gone numb". She stopped biting and kissed my neck, I let out a small but breathless moan. "Every time you do that, you make me feel like I'm on top of the world, I'm not sure why but it just feels so good". Kipo smiled and slightly bit her lip at me then carried on washing her hair.

I stood there, staring at her, everything about her was amazing, she was so beautiful from head to toe, seeing her just being herself made me smile. We finished up in the shower and got dressed, I took a towel to her hair and dried it softly. Standing behind her in the mirror, I held my hands on her wrist and I kissed her neck again. Both of us Smiling we headed back into the room and laid on the bed.