I have to save the school

Taking a break, I shifted back into my human form and grabbed a bottle of water, suddenly the alarm rang. My ears were ringing, the alarm was so loud I bolted from the training room to search for Kipo. Students were franticly running through the halls, bashing into each other. Peering through the crowd I saw a very panicked Alaric.

Conversation:

wolf girl: "Alaric, what is happening?!

Alaric: "It's the Sollmakor's they're outside, attacking the school and injuring students!!".

Wolf girl: "Alaric where's Kipo?!"

Alaric: She ran to alert the headmistress, you might find her there or outside with the guards!

I nodded at Alaric and headed to the headmistress office and burst through the door, they weren't there, getting angry I growled and ran to the main entrance to the school. Glancing through the crowds of students trying to hold off the Sollmakor's with spells and magic, I sniffed out Kipo's scent she was at the front standing by the headmistress. Bolting to her I gently grabbed her waist, breathing heavily I kissed her neck, "Thank goodness you're alright". She smiled at me but seemed to be struggling holding up a small force field, shifting I howled to the other wolves in the school and we charged out of the doors, past the steps and stood our ground, growling and snarling our teeth, as a distraction for the witches to be able to back them off. The headmistress chanted a spell no one had ever heard before, a massive blip of light flooded the school grounds with a gust of wind but this hadn't stopped the Sollmakor's. They lined up side by side and the head of the Sollmakor's swooped through them heading to the front of the group. The vampires flew out the doors, joining the fight and flew towards the Sollmakor's trying to bite them to drain their energy but nothing was working. The headmistress was the strongest out of all the students and staff combined, but to be able to stop the Sallomakor's we needed everyone to work together as a team.

The shield started to crack, the witches magic had started flashing, the energy had started deteriorating and everyone was struggling holding the shield up, Alaric whispered into the headmistresses ear, stopping in my tracks and turning my ears to listen, Alaric was having talks about a secret spell that only Him and the headmistress knew about, the spell was risky and dangerous. It would only be allowed to be used in critical conditions, it was named "The Soul Ray of Jinx". Running over to them I nodded and growled softly, the headmistress spoke up, "Tell our students to hold their spells as strongly as they can & to stand back" Whilst Alaric informed the others, i howled to let the other wolves know, they stood with me, growling and keeping guard. Alaric and the headmistress shoved their wands to the air and started chanting, firework like sparks flew, a white noise flooded the air, flames of fire, daggers of ice. The student witches got blown out by the powerful spell and the Sollmakor's screamed the highest pitched noise that deafened the wolves, bringing them pain in their ears. The vampires and witches lay on the ground almost breathless and exhausted, once again the Sollmakor's had retreated. The leader stared at the headmistress, pointed his long shadowy finger towards her and spoke in a low, musky yet echoey voice "This is just the beginning, i will not give up until we have every single power of these students & this academy". Some of the students had been held captive in the clutches of the spooky, ghostly figures and with a flash of wind and black smoke, the Sollmakor's had vanished.