Telling the truth

After an hour of researching about the Sollmakor's, Alaric seemed to be getting frustrated. Holding his head in his hand, he wiped his face. "Girls, I'm afraid we've done all the researching we can for now, we have to go inform the headmistress and let her know what's going on". Me and Kipo both nodded, "Well we will come with you, let us explain what happened". We left the library and went down the hallway, whilst walking I watched Kipo, I sensed a wave of guilt flow from her. "Hey kip, you okay?" she didn't look at me, just spoke with her eyes to the floor. "I'm sorry, I just feel like all of this is my fault, if we haven't gone on that stupid trip, the Sollmakor's wouldn't be after us, let alone trying to attack the academy". I felt sad, I could feel that Kipo was sad, it was like our emotions were connected somehow but I had no idea how. Placing my arm around her shoulder, i whispered to her ear "It's gonna be okay Kip, I won't let anyone harm you" I lifted her chin up with my finger and kissed her softly on her cheek, a little smile came out and for the first time, she kissed me back on the cheek and carried on facing forward.

What was this feeling? my heart was pacing and it felt like butterflies were in my stomach, what was happening? my cheeks were flushed red and I felt like I could fly. Kipo started to notice my strange change in body language, "Your hearts beating fast and you're temperature is through the roof, are you alright? what's happening?" I quickly snapped out of it as Kipo shook my arm. "Erm, yeah I'm good I just need to calm down that's all". I took some deep breaths and the high came back down, Alaric told us to be quiet, act smart and be polite. We were speaking to the headmistress after all. Alaric knocked on the tall wooden doors, they were engraved with all of the powers of the students, the doors creaked open with the headmistresses magic.

Walking in, the ceilings were tall, book shelves attached to the wall on my left and on my right was a single desk facing the wall. It had a big metal cage around the desk, a gate. That must of been the punishment sector, only students that were in serious trouble or even turning evil went in there. Some students felt that powerful that they would turn on the Professor's and students. A big desk ran from nearly both ends of the room and a big chair was facing the fireplace. Alaric spoke up, "Hello Madam, I'm afraid we have some bad news to inform you on". The chair swung around, there was the headmistress looking straight at us. I could sense Kipo was nervous, she swallowed and breathed slow, I held her hand behind our backs and rubbed my thumb on her hand to calm her down. The headmistress spoke up, "How may I help you? what's this bad news you speak of Alaric?". I looked at Alaric and shook my head, as he was about to explain. "Me and Kipo decided we wanted a weekend away from the academy, just to get away from our studying and take a sort of short break, we were unaware of how many dangers there actually were in the woods. We got attacked by what Alaric had told us, were Sollmakor's. I got injured on my leg, it seems to be healing n-" Kipo interrupted me, "I got hit on my shoulder but it's seemed to be glowing a purply, blue colour at night". I was shocked and a little angry that she hadn't told me that she got injured.

A silence flooded the room after Kipo spoke, the headmistress arose from her chair, she was rather a tall lady, "I'm very sorry this has happened to you both but I have some bad news for you Kipo and you may not like it, but you should be okay as your inner wolf will just burn off any infection". I started to worry as what she was going to say to Kipo but I stood strong so she didn't worry. "I'm afraid when a witch gets hit by a Sollmakor, there powers get all confused and can sometimes switch or merge into more than one power, it's not very common but it still can happen. How have you been feeling lately Kipo?". Kipo looked at me with guilt and replied "Quite hot, my hearts been beating ten times a second, I've noticed veins popping up on my hands and wrists and I've been feeling a bit more angrier than normal". I tugged on Kipo's hand and gave her a confused look, what had happened to her? these odd things happened to me before I started transforming. I shook my head and carried on listening, Alaric spoke "Madam, I'm afraid now that the Sollmakor's have seen the girls and probably have their scent, they'll follow them to the academy and we might have a problem on our hands".

Pacing backwards and forwards, the headmistress spoke again "As long as we have the shield up, we should be okay, Alaric make sure our team are ready for anything and our leaders are on guard, get the strongest witches to double check the shields". Alaric nodded to his instructions, "Yes madam I shall get onto that right away". In a gentle quiet voice, Kipo spoke "So, what's happening to me Miss ?". The headmistress was unsure whether or not to tell her, "My dear, the Sollmakor's have messed with your powers, you're going to have to do some training to learn how to control them, by the changes you've told me about, that you're already experiencing, I know what power you've gained but I can't tell you, you have to find out yourself".

Kipo blankly stared, "Thank you for your time Miss, I hope this new power will be easy and that I can study about it once I experience more". Alaric dismissed us and we left her office, there was silence until Alaric told us he had to go to sort his instructions that he had been left. Kipo looked at me "Let's go up to my room, I don't know what's happening to me and I don't wanna be alone when more changes start". Still a little angry and upset that Kipo hadn't told me any of what had been going on, I nodded my head.