𝟔𝟓~ 𝐀𝐦𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝

Start from the beginning

This is the mansion's biggest room, Papa built it for my babies. I'm in tears... I love how neutral and simple but beautiful it looks, exactly how I wanted the colours and everything to be.

There are two similar basket swings, and I really like them, but what made me cry the most was how they thought of the little details.

"So?" they all ask at once, and I burst out laughing while crying.for fuck's sake not again I might pee myself. ."I-I love it. it's so pretty that I think I'll spend more time here than in my room. You guys did an excellent job!" Their chest puffed up with pride at that statement.

I roll my eyes, sit on the sofa, and exhale a sigh of relief. Oh, I'm so tired, and I want to sleep, but my back hurts. "Bambina, what happened?" papa question as Alex massages my shoulders. "I just didn't get much sleep last night and my back aches," I explained as I waved him off, causing him to look at me intently.

"Bambina? I'm not sure if you are but are you familiar with pregnancy pillows? It's good to use if you can't sleep." That alone jolted my eyes open. "WHAT?! there is something called pregancy pillows? Why didn't I know that? Why hadn't anyone told me?" I freak out. "Calm down, baby, I'll go get you one, okay? Don't stress yourself." I curse under my breath upset.

"No, I'll buy it when I go out with the girls today." "Are you sure-" he stopped when I shot him a glare. "Yes!" he gulped and sighed as others laughed and I heard someone say 'whipped,'.

Right! and he better be 'whipped'.

If you haven't guessed, I now have three friends. We have gotten close in these months. Davina is my outgoing and daring friend, Scar is my bubbly and must-have in your life friend, and Syl is my funny and bad ass friend. We seem to complement each other so well.

Despite the fact that I'm not open with them about my life as I'm still recovering from what Anastasia did to me. I can't seem to let them in for the time being.

~..~

After spending an hour with Alex and listening to him interact with the belly i mean to the babies. It's so precious that I could never take my eyes off him when he spoke to our unborn babies everyday.

I just got out of the shower and went to sit down in my vanity chair then start doing my hair. I curled my hair and left it open before applying a light make-up.

I took a look through my pregnancy clothing and chose a gorgeous white short dress to wear. It looks perfect, Mama has great style. Despite the fact that my chest area is visible, I look like a hot baby mama. I paired it with a jacket so that I could cover my belly whenever I wanted.

I looked at the clock and saw that I still had about 30 minutes to eat a snack

I looked at the clock and saw that I still had about 30 minutes to eat a snack. Brownies? Maybe even some ice cream? Ehh I'll check first. I wore my black UGG fuzzy slippers regardless of whether or not they matched my attire because my ankle was sore. Alex had also gotten all of the colours from the slippers, so I may wear them all the time forgetting about the heels even after my pregnancy.

I'm never ever complaining.

I grabbed my handbag and a mask to hide my face while I'm out. I hurried down the stairs and into the kitchen, where the maids were preparing dinner. They noticed me and their eyes widened.

"Ma'me, do you require anything?" she said, and I declined. "It's fine, I'll take it myself but are there any brownies left from the morning?" I ask her and turn around opening the fridge to take my ice cream tub.

"Yes, there is some. would you like me to bring it to you?" I gave her a nod and walked out of the kitchen to dining room and sat down. She bought the brownies after a while, I thanked her, and she walked away.

I swiftly open the ice cream tub and scoop a spoonful of ice cream onto the brownie piece. My first bite sends me into a state of ecstasy. This tastes amazing.. As I was eating my snacks, the front door opened, and three young ladies entered the room knowing i'll be found here as always.

I ignore them and eat my brownies, fearful that they may take them away from me. "Slow down, girl. we're not going to take it away." Davina speaks and I narrow my eyes at them and they slow down. once i swallow everything and pat my bump with a satisfied burp.

"I hope you enjoyed the brownies too" I whisper and look at the girls who are making weird faces at me. I flip them off and gather my belongings. "Let's go, bitches!" I exclaim as I step outdoors.

I roll my eyes amused as the guards, including Mr.T, hurried around me unlocking the door to the SUV. "Thank you, Mr. T. it's been a long time since I've seen you. Did Mrs.T already give birth?" I inquire, and his face turned into a grin.

"Yes, boss, my wife gave birth to a healthy baby girl, and thank you for the goodies, ma'me," He says it with sincerity, and I smile and nod. "No problem, you've always been the one to protect me, so I'm able to do that much for your baby girl."

~..~

We've been shopping for two hours and have bought half of the shopping mall. I finally bought a pregnant pillow, and I'm looking forward to sleeping soundly tonight. "Come on gals, it's already dark. Let's head home." "I said as we walked back.

I suddenly feel as if I'm being watched, but no one else is present except for us. Because of me, Papa had the mall vacant. I looked around but only saw us and the bodyguards.

When we arrived at the mall lounge, the entire mall's light went off. "What the fuck?" I exclaimed, fear creeping up my spine as I looked for the girls. Soon multiple men rushed at us through the shattering windows.

Our guards encircled us as a shield, but the gunshot in the dark made me cry, and I was worried for everyone. I didn't even bring my gun. "Mr.T, GET ELLE AND LEAVE!" davina yelled as she fought off I assume hearing a swarm of grunts.

Right then a hand grabbed me and dragged me through everyone, i without thinking walked as  fast as i could with the person wanting to get away to protect my babies.

We got out of there, but it wasn't until later that I realised it wasn't one of my men, but the masked man. I screamed curses and tried to fight off the person as more arrived to his help. I looked around, powerless and stupid, why i moved away from the safety.

I was ready to charge at him when one grabbed me from behind and I swung my head back, hitting him. He let go, and I was about to run when a cloth covered my nose. I widely knew what it was. I held my breath while struggling free from his grip, but when exhaustion set in, I inhaled and my vision went black.

Fuck getting a good night sleep tonight..

~..~

HEYY! I'm happy to meet you to a new chapter. The fight has only just begun! I hope you enjoyed the chapter, and I'll see you in the next one! <3

-ANNOUNCEMENT!

~'Lilith' The book has been released, and I've also released the character aesthetics. Next week, I'll release the first chapter!<3

-DO COMMENT& VOTE, FOLLOW!<3

~Elle<3