But they got no answer from Elia. She's a deep sleeper.

"Elia?" Seb tried and this time Elia just hummed in response

"You need to wake up baby, you need to freshen up and have dinner" Lizzie said chuckling

"I'm tired. Noo" Elia whined rolling on her bed

"Please?" Lizzie pleads. There's no way she'll let her daughter sleep without shower first after training. Hygiene is important thing

Then, there it is. Grunts from Eliana for the first time. They never heard her grunting before. It's not a good thing to be proud of but it's Eliana we are talking about. The pure gold good child.

Elia gets up from her bed and makes her way to the bathroom in her room leaving the parents stifled by their laugh.

Lizzie and Seb go downstairs preparing dinner because they know Elia didn't eat anything yet and she needs to eat before she goes to sleep.

The parents decided to have Steak for dinner tonight. So, they prepare Steak for about an hour. When they finish cooking, Elia still hasn't come downstairs which makes both parents confused and worried at the same time.

They both go upstairs to her room and meet by her in her pjs under the cover, sleeping, snoring. Elia only snores when she's utterly tired.

Lizzie sits on the bed next to her daughter's sleeping figure, slowly caressing her cheeks and clearing the stray of her hair that got in the face.

"Baby, Eli, come on, dinner's ready" Lizzie said slowly not to startle Elia.

"I don't want to eat" Elia mumbling

"Why? You didn't eat anything yet Elia" Lizzie said

"I'm tired" Elia stated simply

"But you've gotta eat. It's 7 already. You can eat then go to bed early since we gotta wake up early for tomorrow" Lizzie exclaimed

Then, no answer but they heard sniffling and they could see tears getting out from Elia's eyelids even though it was still close.

"Elia? Why? What's wrong? Why are you crying?" Lizzie asks worriedly. She wipes her daughter's tears away and looks at Sebastian who looks worried too.

"I don't want to eat," Elia said, crying still. The parents just stare at each other for a while in confusion

"Why?" Seb asks softly don't want to make her cry more

"I'm tired. I want to sleep. I don't want to eat. Today's training is exhausting. You make me go shower and I did that. And then you force me to eat when I just want to sleep. Please, I want to sleep. That's all please I'm too tired to open my mouth right now" Elia ranted and at this point she's sobbing into her pillow.

The parents just sit there in their daughter's bed flabbergasted. They don't know whether to laugh or worry about it.

They totally understand when you're extremely tired, you just want to sleep and can't be provoked. Seb just shut his mouth with his hands to prevent from the laugh coming out from his mouth but failed making Elia cry more

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Okay, we won't force you to eat today. We're gonna let you sleep okay baby?" Seb asks, trying to calm her crying.

Lizzie just gives him a death glare

"I hate you! you're mocking me!" Elia cried out loud

"I'm not mocking you baby, no one is mocking you. I promise" Seb said. He's so scared right now of the glare that Lizzie gave him.