Chapter 58 : Back to him

Start from the beginning

Swathi : Po sandoshama po , Varun ah konjam kami ah thitu .

Sanjana : Avaru panna kariyathuku nalla sirappa senjurulam . She told with an evil smile

Soon she bid bye to her family members and boarded her bus towards Bangalore

**********

She reached her home . She was excited that by the end of the day she is going to see the person who makes her feel home.
She went to the room to find all the things kept here and there. She sighed and kept the things at its place.

She dozed of for a while and after sometime refreshed herself . When she came out of the washroom she decided to wear Varun's clothes.

She wore his black and white strip t shirt with a black shorts . She sat in the couch with a thud waiting for him to reach home soon.

She plugged her earphones and began listening to her favourite songs and that's when the door knob opened.

There Varun was with his hair all messier and face which screams he is hell tired. He looked at the couch but did not give any reaction. Seeing him her boiling anger got cooled down but she tried to maintain her angry face

Sanjana : Enna oru reaction um illa !

Varun : Enga pathalum Sana irukura mariye iruku ! Ava iruka iruka nu solli bulb vangunadhu dhan micham . Ava anga cousins kuda fun pannitu irupa . He told frowning

Sanjana : Neenga vandhu pathingala , na cousins oda fun panrenu? She asked sternly.

Thats when Varun realised that she is actually there at home and he is not day dreaming . He widened his eyes in astonishment.

Varun went near her and poked his index finger on her hands to check if she is really there and to his surprise yes she was there. He was about to hug her but was pushed off with a thud.

Sanjana : Kita varadhinga ! Kolla gaandu la iruken . She told agitated.

Varun : Aii na enna pannen?

Sanjana : Adhan neenga enna panninga ? Oruthi anga vitutu poningale konjam nenapu iruka ? Saptala illaya hm hm oru akkarai illa . She told twisting her lips.

Varun : Ma apdi illa ! Work uh .. He told trying to get closer to her

Sanjana began throwing things on him . What ever she got in her hand was thrown on him . To start of with she threw th remote on him but it got missed and that's how it went on she then threw a spatula on him which landed right on his forehead.

Varun : Aahhh valikudhu d ! Adika lam seira ? He asked rubbing his forehead.

Sanjana : Pinna neenga panna karyathuku konju vangala ? Evalavu neram ippa call panuvinga illa apa call pannuvinga nu wait pannen . Periya vezha message kuda sir one or two dhan pannuvinga ! She huffed

Varun : Hey ! Sorry ma ... He told holding his ears.

Sanjana : Ponga imsai vituruchu nu, sandoshama irupinga.

Varun : Hey nee illama nanum dhan feel pannen

Sanjana : Nan dhan pathene neenga feel pannadha . Feel pannirundha ollunga kuptu pesirupinga . She told as she began hitting his shoulders

Varun : Illa ma Work nalla ennala konjam neram kuda free ah iruka mudiyala

Sanjana : Edhuku ennaya kalynam panninga ? Work ah kalynam pannikonga . Work plus Varun makes a perfect pair . She told twisting her lips.

Varun sighed thinking of the melodrama that she started and now he has to deal with it

Varun : Sei apa na venam la ? Na pogava ? He asked as he turned toward the door

But Sanjana pulled him by his wrist and threw herself upon him. She straddled him into a hug and Varun carried her in his arms.

Sanjana : Na romba miss pannen , not even a call or message made me feel worse. She told as she nuzzled more into him.

Varun kissed her forehead and told " I know nee en shirt ah kaila vachutu dhan thunguna nu ! " He told with a smirk with sitting on the couch

Sanjana : Ungaluku eppudi terium . She asked as she sat on his lap.

Varun : Adhulam terium ! He told as he pushed few strands of her hair back

Sanjana : Vera yaru en cousins dhan sollirupanga ! Avunga kita irundhu naraya bulb vanguna . Ellam ungalala . She exclaimed with annoyance.

He pulled her in to his embrace and inhaled her fragrance and continued saying " I feel home when you are around Sana."
She kissed him on his cheeks making him blush.

Varun : Eppudi Vandha ?

Sanjana : Na mudivu panniten ungala vachutu urga kuda poda mudiyadhu , neenga varuvinga nu na wait panna , po vendhiyadhu dhan nu , nane bus tickets book panni kelambi vandhuten.

Varun : Veetla enna sonnaga ?

Sanjana : Veetla sandoshama poitu va ! Varun ah padhutama iru nu sonnaga.

Varun : Correct ah dhan sollirukanga . He told as he began caressing her cheeks with his thumb.
In return all he got was nice smack on his shoulders from his kutty pattas.

Sanjana : Ennaku neenga evalavu venumo adha vida ungaluku na venum.Adhunala dhan odi vanduten . She told running her hands in his hair making it even more messier.

Varun : Looks like someone is in a plan to torment me !

Sanjana : Na enna pannen ?

Varun looked at her from top to bottom and his gaze made her into a nadamadum tomato.

Varun : You look breathtaking in my dress Sana !

All that he got was a blushy smile which aroused him more .

Varun : I don't think I can keep my hands off you Sana ! Pilayarpa un pullaye kuda ve irundhu kapathu . He told it a little loud making Sanjana chuckle.

Sanjana : Ungala yaru venam nu sonna ? She asked back as she encircled her hands around his neck.

Varun raised his eyebrows with a tease and sealed the gap between them . He took her in his arms to there room with keeping the phones on silent mode.

The Bangalore streets were still busy , street lights were on , honking sounds of the vehicles and the traffic continued.
But here the budding love birds were busy in the process of turning there bed warmer than ever

_____________________________________________

Hi dears !! Chapter eppudi iruku nu sollunga

Hope this met your level of expectations....

Thanks a lot for supporting your love for this book and the previous chapters

Constructive Criticism is always accepted. Please do feel free to tell me your opinions

With love
Author