Big Brother President is a Vampire 7

Start from the beginning

Zhan Yucheng sat on the soft big bed holding Bai Chen. He doesn't care if his clothes were wet by the water stain on Bai Chen's body. He had a bath towel on one hand and carefully wiped Bai Chen's body. When Bai Chen no longer had a trace of water on his body, Zhan Yucheng took the pajamas on the side and put it on for Bai Chen.

"Big brother."

Bai Chen called Zhan Yucheng in his sleep, holding onto Zhan Yucheng's clothes with one hand then twist around and bury himself into Zhan Yucheng's arms.

"Hehe." Zhan Yucheng chuckled lightly.

The next day, Zhan Yucheng took Bai Chen to the ice and snow amusement park on the other side of the mountain. The amusement park is huge with all kinds of entertainment inside, there are also many snow games.

Bai Chen doesn't feel embarrassed either, he happily pulled the tall Zhan Yucheng through various amusement rides, playing happily.

Zhan Yucheng followed Bai Chen the whole way with pampering gazes. He is elegant and powerful, which was out of tune with the amusement park, not at all like someone who would have fun in the amusement park. Along the way, there are always many people who set their curious and inquiring gazes on him but as if Zhan Yucheng haven't seen them, he continues walking by Bai Chen side with one hand on Bai Chen's waist to prevent him from colliding with other people.

"Big brother?" Bai Chen saw that Zhan Yucheng suddenly stopped and grabbed Zhan Yucheng's palm puzzlingly.

Zhan Yucheng turned his head, with a smile on his face: "It's nothing. There's ice cream over there, would you like to have one?"

It's a very exciting thing to wear warm clothes and eat ice cream on a cold day. Bai Chen thought about the taste he had tasted before, his eyes curved and he nodded eagerly.

"Big brother, you eat too." The ice cream queue is quite long, the two waited for nearly ten minutes to get ice cream. Bai Chen holds the vanilla ice cream, standing on tiptoe and bringing the ice cream to Zhan Yucheng's mouth.

Zhan Yucheng pamperingly touches Bai Chen's puffy face, then opens his mouth and takes a bite.

"Delicious."

Bai Chen smiled even more happily, then took his hand back. He licked the place where Zhan Yucheng had just bitten, squinting and nodding: "Delicious."

"Ah."

There was a sudden scream from the crowd not far away, the voice pierced the air into all directions in the amusement park. After the sound fell, many people in the amusement park all cast curious gossip gazes in the direction where the voice came from. Many people also moved their feet and went to the direction of the sound.

Bai Chen is not curious about gossip and so is Zhan Yucheng. The two were still eating nice cream sweetly while walking to the next ride.

Suddenly Bai Chen's ears moved, sensitively caught a word, his footstep suddenly halted.

"Baby?" Zhan Yucheng also stopped.

"Big brother, let's go and see." Bai Chen looked at Zhan Yucheng.

Zhan Yucheng nodded.

The two walked towards the crowd holding hands.

Zhan Yucheng walked beside Bai Chen, he narrowed his eyes slightly in displeasure.

"It's a vampire. It was the vampire who killed my friend."

When the two got closer and closer to the crowd, the frightened voices of the women in the crowd became clearer.

"Why won't you guys believe me, it's really a vampire, didn't you see that there were two fang blood holes on her neck?"

"Miss, Miss, please calm down. There are no vampires in the world. It might be an accident. We've called the police, let's just wait for the police to come. Maybe they can find the cause of your friend's sudden death for you."

"Si, there are really blood holes!"

"Vampire? Is it funny? This woman is frightened and turns crazy."

"Maybe it's really a vampire? Isn't that what it's all like on TV? And this blood hole isn't fake."

"Maybe the murderer deliberately made that to confuse people sight."

The woman's terrified voice continued. The sound of the security guard's appeasement and the discussion of the melon eaters all came into Bai Chen's ears one after another.

Bai Chen stood in the crowd, still holding hands. He looked at the scene that was completely invisible to him. It was surrounded by three circles of crowd, he pouted.

He turned abruptly to Zhan Yucheng and said: "Big brother, you hold me, I want to see it clearly."

Zhan Yucheng felt helpless. His face didn't change at all as he bent down slightly, two arms passed through Bai Chen's armpits and lifted Bai Chen up.

He lifted Bai Chen to the highest point, then turned him around and put Bai Chen on his shoulders. Bai Chen also raised his foot very cooperatively, going around Zhan Yucheng's neck, sitting on Zhan Yucheng's neck.

A passerby next to them exclaimed and kept looking at them.

The two didn't care at all.

Bai Chen's field of vision was widened, allowing him to see the situation in the crowd clearly with his stronger eyesight than an ordinary human.

He directly ignored the woman and the security guard who was standing beside the deceased, crying and terrified. He set his eyes on the dead.

She was a very tall and beautiful woman. She lay quietly on the ground with a pale face without a sound, but strangely, the corners of her mouth were raised slightly as if she had experienced something very good to her before she died.

Bai Chen looked away from the woman's face and looked at her snow-white neck. As expected, like he heard before, there are two dark red blood holes in the woman's neck.

Bai Chen looked up at the sky for a while, the sunlight in the sky was a little weak, but today is undoubtedly a sunny day.

The vampires that dare to appear when the sun appears in daytime are generally not low level vampires for sure. This kind of vampire is also included in the information the system found. They will not and dare not kill people, even if they can't help but want to taste fresh blood, they wouldn't commit crimes in such a crowded place. If they did so, they would undoubtedly expose themselves to the Exorcist Association and would definitely get pursuit endlessly.

No vampire would be so stupid to do that, unless the other party is anti-social and deliberately looking for trouble.

But Bai Chen's intuition felt that it wasn't like that.

Bai Chen turned his head, his eyes condescendingly swept around the amusement park.

The system has already analyzed that Fu Deying, as the crown prince of the vampires, his level is too high. If they want to capture Fu Deying with their current ability, the success rate is as low as 10%, even if the system specifically exchanged the silver crossbow bolts that can subdue vampires for Bai Chen.

However, if the level is lower then it wouldn't be that difficult to capture.

Bai Chen planned that after Zhan Yucheng died, he would let the vampire transform him. So in order not to have any accident like when he was too old to catch any vampires at the end, capturing a vampire now is the best and safest.

Bai Chen is very attached to Zhan Yucheng, he couldn't wait to stick to Zhan Yucheng all the time, that means he simply doesn't have enough time to go find those elusive vampires that were so hard to find. Bai Chen really didn't want to and was too lazy to spend time. That's right, since Bai Chen knew about Fu Deying, he wanted to capture Fu Deying and see but now that he met a vampire here, Bai Chen planned to give up on Fu Deying. He can catch this sudden vampire, whose level should be lower than Fu Deying.