I slipped on my shoes and a Jean jacket, the season was definitely changing because the air was becoming crisp outside. I grabbed my phone and keys, locked up my apartment then headed outside and got in Blake's car.

Damn you had a nigga waiting out here forever.

Stop being dramatic, I just hung up the phone less than 10 minutes ago. If I would have known you were coming then it would of been a different story.

Me and Blake spent the next few hours doing absolutely nothing other than riding around. I seriously had an attitude now because he made me cancel on Lauren like we were really about to do something. She and I were texting back and forth while she got stuff for our girls night.

Hope you don't hear me talking to you?

No, my fault I was texting what did you say ?

That's the problem you all in yo phone and not even paying attention, the fuck type of shit you on?

Why does me texting in my phone mean I'm on something? I'm dead ass not feeling your attitude right now.

I'm dead ass not feeling yo ass right now so I'm bouta drop you off and you can finish texting whoever until yo fucking fingers fall off with all that sneaky shit.

Sneaky? Yea your tripping I'll gladly go home.

I really couldn't believe that he was doing the most as if I was the problem. He's the one who made me reschedule my plans just to do absolutely nothing.

He pulled up in front of my apartment and hit the locks for me to get out.

You never even told me where you were going.

Bye Hope.

Really Blake? This is how your acting?

Yea, I gotta go.

Wow, your a joke.

I got out his truck and he didn't even wait to make sure I made it in the building like he normally does. I wasn't about to let his ass ruin my night, if he wanted to be an asshole then so be it. I wasn't about to kiss his ass because I didn't do anything to him.

As soon I got inside my apartment I sent Lauren a text to let her know I was home and she told me she'd text me when she was outside. I was just happy that now I could properly host my company because I had a nice living room set thanks to Blake who also brought my bedroom set.

About 30 minutes later Lauren told me she was outside and she needed my help to carry the bags so I went downstairs to help her.

Damn, did you buy the whole store?

I swear I only went in there for a few things but but I'm a sucker for Meijers 10 for 10 sale. I damn near spent $200.00 in there just buying shit.

I see.

Oh bitch it's nice in here.

Thanks, It's almost to where I want it.

Me and Lauren put all the snacks out and she whipped up some flavor wings then we got on each end of the couch stuffing our faces and talking.

So are you going to tell me about the guy you came to the club with?

Who Lennox?

Yup.

There's really nothing to say, well other than he's Legends twins brother.

I damn near chocked on a twizzler when she said that. Legend has a twin brother? Where the hell have I been, since when?