Chapter 14 Little spooly

Moon Drop POV

"What was that about?"
I look over to sunny looking a bit sad and worried.
"Y/N wants to look for they're little brother in faz blast and we can't protect them there- I mean we can but I will have troubles leaving. The daycare."
Sun looks down and sighs and plops down.
"Oh~?"

"I don't trust you with them still- They are to important not to mention you just about killed them already!" Sunny yelled and put his robotic head in his hands.
"HEY! I CAN PROTECT THEM! THEY WPULD BE DEAD IF I DIDN'T SAVE THEM BACK IN RHE BATHROOM ACCIDENT! DONT TELL ME I SHOULDN'T BE TRUSTED WITH THEM!!!" I snapped and looked down at the cold floor.
I looks up at sunny drop surprised and it looked like he was about to cry.

"AWWWW! YOURE RIGHT MOONY! IM SO SORRY FOR BEING SEL-

Sunny drops POV

"AWWWW! YOURE RIGHT MOONY! IM SO SORRY FOR BEING SEL-
Then there I pictured moon kissing and cuddling Y/N something I never got to do. Maybe lay down with Y/N like once- but that's it- Great now I'm jealous-.

"Uhhhh."
I paused and felt awkward.
"Sorry for not trusting you- Ill trust you maybe a little more."
I say standing up and walking away from that stupid fucking Robot who seems to get all the Y/N kisses-

"You know...I Care about them too." !? That's Uh- That's wasn't called for- never thought I would hear moon say something like that.
...

...

...

Time skip))

Y/N POV

Im back at work and first thing to happen was sun run to me and knock me to the ground with a hug- right now I'm sitting at the front desk with a nose bleed from hitting the floor so hard and I have a headache from hitting my head -.-
Im impressed never knew sunny could be- well- dangerous 🥲😆

I giggle to myself as I look over to see him staring at me with a guilty look.

"Sunny It's fine You didn't mean to" I start to burst out laughing as sunny stands there like a pouting child.
"I'm sorry Y/N I really am!!" Sunnydrop runs over to me and hugs me and doesn't let go.
I hug his back and start giggling "Your so funny sunshine"
I giggle a bit more.

Time skip))

There was one last kid we just waited for her parents to come.
I walk over to her and kneel down.
"Well what you wanna do in the mean time lovely!?" I gave her a big smile and patted the little girl on the shoulder.
"I CANT a fizzy faz! I'm Firsty!!! Pretty pleassse!!!" She gave me the puppy dog eyes.
"Ok ok. But don't go getting all hyper."
I walk away to go get fizzy faz from the staff fridge.
I walk along walk inside the staff room and walk over to the drink fridge.

...

...

...

I feel like something is wrong?
I grab a fizzy faz and water and close the fridge door shut. I walk over and walk out of the staff only room and run over to where the kid was.

I get back to see bits and little sprinkles of blood where the little girl was...
I- I- What do I do!!!??
Do I look for her??!!! I look up towards The Daycare entrance to see a pitch black way. How did the lights suddenly turn off? In the dark I see a human like figure holding a child- It seemed to look like someone in a type of animal suit? WAIT! THE LITTLE GIRL!!! I run over to the entrance and stop at the front of it.
"HEY! IS THAT EVEN YOURE KID?!! IS SHE BLEEDING!!???" I yelled at the person. But they looked over at me with the most Weary eyes. I felt very unsafe and uncomfortable.
"Of course it is~ She just feel~" It sounded like an adult women. But I can never be to sure. I closed the daycare doors and locked them.

I back up and take a deep breath.
"AGH!!!" I felt something pull on me and pull me down.
I was now laying on top of the thing that has pulled me. I Cant see that well in the dark so I could only see so far- I sit up and look down to see it was moon.
"Hello starlight~" I glare at him and hit him on the chest.
"That's kinda hurt my tummy you know" -.-
I gave him a mosey look and started to move around to get comfortable.

...

...

...

...

"S-S~star light~ Why are you moving around on me like that"

(I re did this one Cus I hated it and I'm finally gonna start writing again!!! YAY! I have a school break cus of family day and I have two weeks off- of course one week already passed but ima use this week to draw draw and uh- write fanfic for you guys- and maybe the next chapter will be NSFW but I doubt it I kinda like it holy. lmao. So yeah!!! <3 I'm also going to be making a fanfic where sunny and moon are one person so yeah! Ima try and finish this one at the end of this year maybe? Or sooner. Thanks for reading!)